Whats his name?

THAT VID THO!!! OMG ! It doesn't relate to this but I love it

Simons POV
I was talking to my brother, Daniel, outside of the college when a boy walked by. I had seen him a few times before but when we talked they were small conversations. I wouldn't say we were strangers but we weren't best friends. Even though I didn't know his name.

"Hey, uh..what's the guys name with the different colored eyes?" I asked with my nose slightly scrunched.

"Markus? Why do you ask?" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows.

I shrugged and we continued talking while slowly forgetting about the conversation

I shrugged and we continued talking while slowly forgetting about the conversation. I wanted to become friends with him. He's in a few of my classes so it should be easy enough. Later on I was heading back to my dorm with Markus still on my mind. He seemed nice but I continued to deny my feelings. I was planning on becoming his friend first. I sat on the couch while Daniel sat on the floor studying.

"So, does he have a girlfriend?" I leaned over the couch resting my head on my arms.

"Who?" He asked blankly.

"Markus?" My voice lowered.

"Simon, what the fuck?" He looked disgusted.

"What, I'm just curious." I looked down at him.

"Markus isn't even attractive." He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down. Later on I was hanging out when markus walk by. Without thinking I looked at him passing by. We made eye contact and I blushed like an idiot.

"Simon, hey, what's up?"He asked.

"Oh, hey, Markus." stuttered.

"You're brother said you'd be here." He smiled

"Oh, we're you looking for me?" I kind of chuckled.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you'd want to hang out sometime." He smiled.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" I blushed lightly.

He took a small piece of paper and a pen out of his backpack. He put it on the wall and began writing. When he was done he turned to me and handed me the paper.

"Nice to see you, Simon He smiled and winked.

"Bye.." I opened the paper when he was gone. It was his number. A wave of excitement washed over me.

Later on I went back to the dorm and Daniel was already there. He was sitting on the couch. I went behind him and shoved the paper in his face.

"I got his number" I said in a sing song voice.

"Simon, that could've been for many reasons. You still don't know if he likes you." He groaned.

"What's your problem? He said he knew you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He does. But you're trying to get with him. Therefor, I see him differently now." He said with an angry tone.

We had a small argument before I ended it and went to bed. When I woke up I decided to that I was going to text markus. I carried on with my morning routine and by lunch I texted him.

S=Simon. M=Markus

S: Hey markus it's Simon :).

M: hey simon, how are you?

S: I'm doing fine wbu?

M:👌🏾

S: lol

M: hey do you want to come over sometime?

S: Yeah, sure that'll be fun :)) when?

M: when are you free?

S: I'm free this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon.

M: okay, well any day is fine. :)

S: ok ttyl?

M; yeah, sure.

I couldn't believe that this was unfolding before my eyes. It was the next day and I was getting ready to head to markus' dorm.

"Hey, where're you going?" Daniel asked.

"I'm gonna go help a friend. Don't lose your shit. I'll be back before 1:00" I reassured him.

I shut the door as Daniel gave me concerned glares. I knocked on markus' door. Markus opened it with a smile. There was another male figure looking at me.

"Hey, Simon. This is my roommate, josh." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Josh shook my hand.

"Come on in." Markus have me a warm smile.

His dorm was very clean and organized. Unlike most students.

That's all for now. Byeee