Daddy's little princess

Author: elliesfics on Tumblr 

Pairing: imallexx & pyrocynical (nylex? impyro?imallexxcynical? fuck knows) 

Genre: Smut, Daddy!Kink 

Word Count: 4300 

Warnings: Explicit content, handcuffs, Officer!Niall, Punk!Alex 

Summary: When Alex is out late at night trespassing at his local park, it really is no surprise when the nearest officer interrupts his plans.
What those plans entailed? Well that might explain the massive problem Alex has to deal with when he gets stuck in the back of a cop-car. Not to mention a fucking gorgeous cop's car.  

Twigs crinkled underneath Alex's sneakers. If it were his choice he'd make sure to avoid them since he didn't appreciate branches impaling his $500 dollar shoes, but under the black night sky, Alex struggled to even see past his nose. 

"C'mon c'mon c'mon," Alex's teeth chattered. With every word leaving his mouth a puff of smoke escaped his lips into the cold air. Of course, that was a naturel thing breath did in late December, but in this case, the cigarette between Alex's lips didn't help the situation. 

Alex was certain his nose was frostbitten at this point; in fact he was nearly going cross-eyed trying to examine the pink tip. Before his eyes could pop from their sockets, Alex slid out his phone from his jacket pocket. 

Nothing. No texts. No calls. No messages. 

Alex groaned. He most definitely did not hike all this way to this specific park just so he could get stood up by some motherfucking stranger!

"Motherfucker," Alex spat. His phone flashed back 11:03. He'd been waiting around for an hour and now it was well past the parks visiting hours, anything now was considered trespassing. 

But alas, Alex camped out. Really, what were his options? He was a closeted teen attending a private catholic high school for Christ's sake! Where else to turn some sleazy hookup app? Speaking of, Alex opened up the app and stared at the message box. He definitely was in the right location, and now all he had to do was wait for this guy... well sort of. 

See, Alex was in a predicament where he was willing to take whatever he could get. And far too often that meant some thirty something year old man looking for a young teenage "twink". Alex groaned at the label. "I'm not a twink," he huffed to himself. Seriously though, he had ear piercings... that he maybe got done at Clair's when he was 16, but beside the point. He was edgy! He was not some pixie twink! He smoked! Alex looked down at the cigarette in distaste. All right, maybe he didn't smoke. Alex put out the cigarette. 

Regardless, Alex was ready to finally hookup with someone. Every other time, the furthest he got was some cheeky pics sent back and fourth with members of the app. But now, Alex's own fingers just weren't cutting it anymore. Alex flicked the barely used stick to the ground. That's when he heard it.

Sirens. Red and blue lights illuminated the park. 

Within seconds a police car pulled up on the dirt path Alex had been following, Leaving Alex standing in front of the drivers seat window. 

So Alex may have claimed he wasn't a twink. He also may have claimed that he edgy. But when a 18 year old is staring in the eyes of a police officer, it's a little difficult not to feel your stomach in your throat. But if there is anything closeted Alex learned, it was that he was good at hiding stuff. 

When the officer stepped out, Alex stood straight and gave a snarky, "Lights, really? Don't you think that's a bit much?" 

Of course it was a little easier since this officer was very easy on the eyes. Maybe because Alex was desperate, maybe because he was impatient, and maybe because he had been horny for over an hour, but Alex struggled to peel his eyes from the figure. He towered over Alex and had reflectively dark hair. Even in the night Alex could see he had striking blue eyes. He was so lost in thought staring at the man's lips that he didn't realize they were moving.