Furry Surprise

Duncan is walking into the kitchen of Mcdonalds, swooshing his hair back as he adjusts his Mcdonald snapback. Duncan somehow knew that today wasn't going to be so great because across the street in the big ass field, there was a furry meetup. Duncan HATED these disgusting degenerates and he didn't want to make their food because he'd just have an intense urge to shit in their Big Macs. It was early in the morning and his shift just started, so far he took three orders. All of them were some colorful wolves that just stunk up the whole building, his co-workers had to open all the windows. 

Duncan was already at his limit and he was only 5 minutes into his shift until this blue penguin walked in, and out of all the open registers this fucker decided to go to Duncans. 

Duncan let out an annoyed sigh and said, "hi, what do you want.." 

The penguin stared at him with his goofy cartoon smile and just blurt out, "Dont talk to me like that fagget. I deserve respect." 

The penguins tone of voice was very smug, but his freedom was speech was taken away ever since he walked into this Mcdonalds.

Duncan stepped up onto the counter and started to scream, the blue penguin pushed him over his limits. Duncan would begin to ripe his already too small of dress shirt, his tits were flying out. The penguin didn't have anytime to react, he was too mesmerized with the sight of bouncing titties from a cute male.. this penguin was indeed GAY

Duncan jumped right onto the penguin, screaming too many offensive words for my innocent fingers to type. They're not paying Spacy enough to write this uwu

Duncan was biting the penguin's face, his wild side was starting to show off, Duncan's mom would never allow him to do this! if only she was here and saw what his big boy was doing, the thought of this made Duncan very aroused and intense, Duncan threw his back back and ripped off the Penguins head! Starring back down at the face of a small Filipino child.. Duncan started to blush because he recognized this fellow brown boy.

"Mateo..." Duncan started to say, drool was going down his lips and slowly dripped onto Mateo's cheek. Mateo had a very calm look on his face, he started to feel like shit because mateo couldn't recognize him through the small holes in his fursuit, mateo started to deeply blush because he called him a faggot even tho.. He was the one who had the biggest crush on him and- and of course to make the situation worse, mateo could feel the hard member of Duncan.

Duncan, who was still shocked, was staring at his prey. Duncan would take his hand and run his thumb across his lower lip, he can feel the hot breaths of his brown penguin. Duncan would bend forward and place his lips on Mateos. Ignoring all the women and children around them and of course, his manager.

Duncan would begin to run his hand across mateo's fursuit- or i mean- murrsuit. His body was still so warm from the sun outside, he can feel all his sweat. Duncan would move away from Mateos lips and bite his neck, now that he knew his secret he knew that mateo loved biting and butt plugs. Mateo would let out a sharp gasp as Duncan grabbed his bulge OWO

Mateo would push Duncan away and quickly start to slip off his Murrsuit, duncan would wait a few inches away from him. Mateo wasn't wearing any clothing behind his suit and didn't take his suit off all the way..

Duncan would wait patiently but he was starting to get very eager, he could feel his cock throbbing in his khaki dress pants.

"Wait.." Mateo said in a very hesitant tone of voice.

"I want you to do - do it.." Mateo said as he laided back, looking the other direction 

Everyone around them let out a nice "Awww" as they saw the love and sexual tension between the young lovers. Duncan let out a very soft smile and crawled his way over to mateo and stared at his Bulge.. he was one pull away from seeing his male flipper.

Duncan would reach out but- mateo would suddenly grab his hand.

"SIKE BITCH!" Mateo let out a yelling and pulled Duncan up to his knees and whipped out his very average (or below average) flipper

Mateo would holding Duncan's neck, forcing his head up to look him right into his eyes.

"Did you actually believe that you were a dom??" Mateo said with a very devlish grin. His flipper was only a few inches away from Duncan's mouth.

Everyone around them would let out a sharp gasp in surprise as this sudden turn of events took place, and mom with her daughter would start to cry.

Mateo would shove his flipper into Duncan's mouth letting out a big gasp of relief.. Hes been wanting this since day one. Duncan wouldn't hesitate for his non-fluffy master and begin to give him a nice suck. Mateo would pull his mcdonald snap back off and put it on his balls, making sure to adjust it so his pubes and his furry musk would stay, it was his way of saying thanks.

Mateo was having the time of his life and was petting his little fur friend, he was sure Duncan would now convert into a fellow furry. Mateo was now ramming his flipper down Duncan's throat! Duncan's eyes were very watery, tears were running down his face as he was trying his best to please his master~ Duncan unbuttoned his Khakis and started to stroke his cock, he was very aroused and he already didn't care that his manager was watching him, he knew he was getting fired because he fucked her mom.

Mateo was near his climax, his tongue was out and his moans started to echo through the halls of McDonalds. Everyone around them were cheering for them! Mateo would grab Duncan's hair and pull him close, duncans nose was in his very bushy and sweaty balls, he indeed took a big wift.

Mateo would release and send his warm penguin ice cream down his throat, pulling out ater a few pumps and shooting all over Duncans face!! Duncan wouldn't be brown after this penguin shower.

Duncan was deep into Mateos white shower, this pushed Duncan over his climax and made him nut all over the floor and his Khakis, he was not going to clean this up.

After their snow storm was over, duncan and mateo would just stare at eachother. Both of them were breathing heavily; mateo would bend over and place and small kiss on Duncan's cum covered lips.

"Thank you for letting me hit your vape that one time bro." Both of them would lay down in the snow and start to cuddle each other.

Everyone around them would start to cry.

Little did they know that a lot of their friends would be in the crowd, but they would never bring up this event again because they would want to keep their secret safe.

Spacy would hop over the counter and steal a mcchicken because she's so done with this shit.

Affinity would be clapping and crying at the same time, this whole time he was vlogging this event.

Mimmi was jerking off in the corner

Eli would try and save this moment by drawing a very realistic piece of art.

And so much more...

And to this day, they're still laying in the McDonalds.