MISTLETOE.

edit: y'all forgot to tell me about this book. as this was created in 2018, it originally revolved around w**jin and chan, but! that name and person is no longer allowed on this account so -we're editing him out. enjoy this random chan x hiro (random person: you can create their features) christmas special though it's being edited on september 13, 2020, psst also stray kids comeback soon

since more of my older stray kids stories include w**jin, if I get the time and mental strength to edit all of them, I will. It's hard editing about 20+ stories that include him that have many chapters over twenty so - please bear with me :/ I was originally going to do felix x chan for this but the plot line just didn't work as the seven of them are involved in the plan. sorry if it sounds whacky.

"so, are we just not gonna acknowledge that they're literally staring at each with heart eyes while baking cookies?" felix questions to the six other boys, "like that's pretty 'coupley' to me."

the seven boys watch from the other room. but after minutes of watching them giggle, to throw flour on each other. it was getting quite irritating to see how cute they were. so they close the door, to start their talk.

"obviously we see it. we're not blind like changbin. he literally can't see that felix is in love with him." seungmin tells, felix's jaw drops from the unnecessary tea spilt.

"we did not need that extra information." felix then clears his throat and puts his hands together in a ball, placing them in his lap.

"okay first of all. I just wanna state that they're making cookies without us." jeongin chirps in with a pout on his face, "second of all! if they like each other, don't you think they're old enough to express their feelings already?"

"oh jeongin, you're too young to understand anything. no matter what age, emotions are very hard to showcase towards another. whether you want to or not." minho says like an old wise man, "but yet again. I am their age pretty much, tried to make a move, got a dumb response but you know what it's fine." as he makes eye contact with jisung, but the boy doesn't understand his words.

"I think we should leave them be, love blossoms on its own." jisung boldly says, yet hyunjin slightly disagrees with his statement.

"yeah that's true, but with cases of 'love blossoms on its own' what happens if chan and hiro find someone else and they 'blossom'? what now then." hyunjin questions, jisung twiddles with his finger awkwardly. not knowing how to respond.

"let's just get this gay, because there is no such this as 'straight' in this dorm. hiro and chan are into each other yet have not said nothing about it." changbin clears up, "so why don't we take things into our own hands? It's christmas and mistletoes is one way for them to kiss and confess."

"why not confess then kiss?" felix questions.

"I don't know, is it called a confessitletoe?" jisung asks with sass, seungmin then rolls his eyes by his dumb comment.

"I don't know jisung? mistletoe sounds like god damn 'missile' but I don't see nothing blowing up." seungmin retorts, but jeongin shakes his head from their words.

"missiles blow up, yet when the people under the mistletoe kiss instead of scary explosions it's heartfelt emotions blowing within inside them." jeongin explains, "well..that's what I thought.."

"jeongin you're the one smart person in this family and I will give you that." minho says with a smile, patting the boy's back. he then looks to the other boys, not trying to make anything obvious. "unlike SOME people."