1

Frank walked into the class. Late as usual. His lips turned upwards into a smirk as he sat down. His black combat boots lifting off the floor and onto his desk, pulling out a comic book.

The principle was at the front of the class,trying to gain the attention of the students. He wasn't very good at it. After the old teacher had been thrown into the loony bin the principle was taking over.

He was thrown into the loony bin because of this class. In particular- Frank. He had drove him to the edge and pushed him off, leaving him to fend for himself. Without any wings to guide him.

Frank claimed it wasn't his fault the teacher shot someone. Who could've known he would do that bacause of Frank. He nearly shot Frank too. But seeing as the protagonist is walking into class late again, it shows he didn't.

Frank pulled out a packet of gum, shoving one in his mouth and chewing loudly.

"Okay students." The principle shouted, gaining Frank's attention slightly. "We have your replacement teacher."

That did gain Frank's attention, and most of the class' as they all looked up. All the shouting and noises died down mostly and the principle continued.

"Mr Way has applied to be your new teacher. Be good for him." The principle said as someone walked into class.

Frank assumed it to be another late student so he didn't look up from his comic.

"It depends if he shoots Frank or not." Someone shouted out.

The entire class began laughing. Frank calmly put his comic book down and looked up.He gave a death glare at the person who spoke. The class was all of a sudden plunged into silence.

Only Frank could do that. He wasn't stereotypically one of the popular kids. With all his tattoos and peircings and ripped jeans, his punky look kept him looking feirce.

It scared people away from him. He liked that. He didn't want or need friends. Or anyone. On top of his frightening appearance people are also put off by his reckless and creul repretation.

And he was gay.

"Anywhore, I gotta get on with class. So if y'all can stop being twats I can get on with it." Someone at the front said.

Frank didn't recognise the voice, so he glanced in the direction of it. His jaw dropped as soon as he looked at the person speaking.

"Holy shit." He whispered under his breath.

At the front of the classroom stood, in Frank's opinion, a beauty. His obviously dyed red hair curled around his small ears as he stood with a bright blue jacket on. His hand was on his hip in a sassy pose.

"Okay now can I begin the fucking lesson?" He asked as Frank studied him.

"I don't know can you?" Frank found himself saying out of habit.

"Who the fuck brought the salt to school. You move to the front." He said.

Frank groaned, picking his stuff up and moving right in front of the teachers desk.Putting his feet up, he went back to reading his comic. Chewing his gum loudly. When he felt someone staring at him, he looked up.

The teacher walked over to him and took the comic from his hand. Leaving a confused Frank as he walked around the classroom reading.

Frank stood up, walking over to the teacher, taking his comic back and sitting down without a word.

"Hey I was fucking reading that." The teacher said.

The rest of the classroom were silent in shock. No one ever went up in a sass off with Frank. Someone raised their hand and the teacher asked her what was wrong.

"Nobody talks to Frank. Sir. It doesn't get you good places." she said in a small voice

Frank didn't look up, and continued to read as though he hadn't heard anything. His mouth was gritted into a straight line and he tried to focus on the comic.

"And why is it that no one likes Frank?" The teacher asked walking back to the front, swiping Franks comic again and sitting on his desk.

Frank thought to get it back, but instead just sighed heavily, looking up at the ceiling. The teacher glanced at him as the class was silent.

"We'll he drove the old teacher insane." Said a kid.

Before long the entire class were pointing out Frank's flaws. But the last one got to Frank the most.

"He's a fucking faggot." Someone had said.

Frank stood up, sharply walking over to them, bringing his fist back. Before he could punch the kid, someone gently wrapped there arm around his.

"So?" He asked the kid.

"What do you mean so? He's a faggot. I punk ass faggot." The kid said.

He spat in Frank's face. Frank calmly wiped it with his free had before looking at the kid with pure anger.

All of a sudden Frank's body surged forward to attack the kid, but the teacher once again held him back. The teacher was stronger than Frank, which no one expected and dragged him to his desk.

"Sit down." He said to Frank.

"You're telling me of for that little shit. I'm not a fucking sin you dickhead." Frank screamed, trying to stand back up.

"I'm not telling you off cockslut I'm educating the class on why being gay is fabulous." He laughed.

Frank snorted and faced forward. A small smile on his face. No one had genuinely ever made him calm down.

"Okay motherfuckers. Shut the fuck up while I talk." The teacher said.

As they were all in shock that he made the most dangerous person in the class calm, they weren't even talking. They were staring at him. Then back at Frank.

"Okay so I'm Gerard Way. You bitches call me Mr Way because I'm prioritised. So being gay isn't a sin. Even if it was, hell would be an amazing place to be. And I for one would love to go to that constant party and press my dick up guys arses." The teacher said, once again reading the comic absentmindedly.

For once Frank actually listened to the teacher. He went to get another peice of gum out. But again Mr Way took them. Taking one for himself and giving the packet back.

Frank couldn't help but stare as Gerard placed the gum in his mouth. Chewing it a bit before continuing his lesson.

"So yeah. Having cock up your arse is really nice." Gerard concluded.

"Rad." Frank chuckled leaning back on his chair.

Mr Way rolled his eyes, slapping Frank with his own comic. Frank grabbed it out of his hand and again started reading. As Mr Way begun the lesson, Frank stared at him whenever he he looked away.

As the class ended, Frank found himself wanting to stay in class.

"Frank. Can I talk to you?" Mr Way asked as he was about to leave the classroom.

Frank looked back and sat on the desk as students filed out of the class.

"What?" Frank asked after everyone had left.

Gerard sighed and sat on the chair that was tucked messily into the table Frank was sitting on. Gerard kicked his legs up onto Frank's lap and looked at Frank.

"Being gay and shit, ever need anyone to talk to. I'm here. I know I gotta legally take care of you but I'm being serious. Being gay can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Literally." Gerard chuckled. "but here."

He gave Frank a peice of paper and told him to get out. After Frank left the classroom he looked at the paper.

It held Gerard number. And some words.

Call me if you need anything.

XoGee.