1.

Chapter 1

New college, new apartment, new city. Same old person. I was living in a small town before I moved to Los Angeles. I moved here to go to college and start my new job. The job consisted of being a assistant for this guy named Jack.He will eventually help me kick start my modeling career. He is a very well known photographer in the area, so if being his assistant is just a start, I guess it will do. He was a very tall lean guy. This of course is my first time meeting him.

I get dressed in a nice tight black dress. I put on my heels and head out to my car. I was super nervous, being in a huge city, I didn't know how to drive. I was use to driving in one lane. Not one lane and then three other lanes next to you as well. So this driving is all new to me. The moment I get into my car, my brain shuts off. Its like I forgot how to drive. What if I do it wrong? What if I am not driving right? I guess I'll find out. I start my car and start heading towards the office. 

I pulled into the parking garage and parked. I got out and grabbed my handbag. I walk in to the office and into the lobby. This place is huge. There are tons of offices everywhere. The lobby is super big. The couch is leather, with the matching love seats next to it. Next to each one is their own little tables. In the middle is a beautiful shaggy rug and of course, a massive television mounted on the wall. The coffee table is filed with magazines, I am assuming they are of the models that work here. Maybe not, but it's a safe bet. I walk to the front desk. 

"Hello, how can I help you?" The lady at the desk says, she seems very nice. Really joyful and happy. She seems like she enjoys her job. I mean, who wouldn't? She has a beautiful view of the city, a greatly decorated lobby, and a wonderful environment. 

"My name is Sabrina. I am Jack's new assistant." I say looking at her nervously. She types away in her computer then picks up the phone to dial a number.

"Hello Mr. Gilinsky your intern is here. Yes she is. Her name is Sabrina." She looks at me. "Yes it seems to me she is dress to the requirements. Alright I will send her up. Thank you." She hangs up the phone. "You can head up towards his office."

I nod and look at the board. It has all the room numbers. I look for his room number and start heading towards the way. I am walking down a huge hall. It has pictures all over, pictures of people who work at the office. I get down to his office and knock on his door lightly.

"Come in." His voice booms. It is very deep but in a hot way. I walk in and his office is huge. I look around and see trophies, pictures of friends and family and of course college degrees. I am completely shook. I look around and see in the corner a desk. It's not as big as his but it's a nice desk. It has my last name on it and a nice macbook.

"Well, hello there Ms. Sabrina. I hope you don't mind your desk in the corner. It was the only place I could put it." He looks over at me and smiles as he stands up. "So I have a few questions to ask you. As my assistant it would make your career shoot up. "

I nod at him and look at him. "What is the question."

"I know you're my assistant but we just lost a model today, she moved away and we are in a steep position. I was wondering if you would want to maybe start looking towards a modeling career. I know we barely just met and this is a huge position but I have been meaning to talk to someone about it." He looks at me. "Like I said, they are pretty big shoes to fill."

"I am just an assistant though." I look back at him and go set my stuff on my desk. "Wouldn't it be weird. Since they are very inappropriate pictures for the models and you edit them?"

He smiles and shakes his head. "It wouldn't be so bad. I mean, if you do not want to take the position, I can call other people who would love it. Plus, you'd have two jobs. Being a part time model and then my assistant." He goes and sits back down.