Plight one's troth [ l.mh + h.js ]

minsung; fluff

It was Christmas eve specifically, an hour before midnight. Minho and Jisung should be at their apartment, cuddling on their shared bed or, they could be drinking hot chocolate by the closed window, sipping their warm drinks watching the snow fall from the sky down to the street below them. Or they could also be snuggling on the couch watching some Christmas movie while waiting for the time to pass by or, they could be kissing under their makeshift mistletoe that Minho had hanged just above the kitchen wall. But as unfortunate as they could be, both males are currently stuck in their car because of the holiday traffic.

They were on their way back home from the last minute decision to go out and buy gifts for each other. The newscaster did actually warn them about the possible traffic around their area due to the snow but, neither of them had actually believed and went away with their sudden decision of going out.

Jisung puts his hand on top of the older's hand that is settled on the younger male's thigh, squeezing it slightly to catch the attention of the other. Minho hums in response to the squeeze and turns his head slightly towards Jisung, intending that he's listening. The latter brushes Minho's knuckles with his thumb as he watches his lover in pure adoration. "I hope we don't get caught in this traffic for too long." Jisung says in a soft whisper, trying not to break the comfortable atmosphere between them. "I hope so too but, with the looks of it, I think we're doing our countdown here, Sungie." His lover replies, softly running his hand on the younger male's thigh, earning a sweet hum of contentment from the latter.

"It's my fault, I'm sorry, hyungie." Jisung says as he leans his head on the older male's shoulder. Upon hearing this, Minho chuckles and turns his body towards his lover, forcing the younger to raise his head up, revealing a cute little pout on his lips. "If only I hadn't suggested about getting presents for each other then, we wouldn't be stuck here right now." He adds, his pout clearly not leaving. Minho softly coos at the younger's cuteness.

"Oh, baby, don't say that. I don't care if we're stuck here, as long as you're with me I wouldn't mind." Minho says softly, cupping the younger male's cheeks as he places a chaste kiss on his nose. Jisung giggles at this, the beautiful sound leaving his mouth sounding like jingle bells and Minho just wants to squeal and hug him so tight. "You do know that I think you're the cutest in the whole world, hmm?" The older says softly as he presses their foreheads together. The blue-haired male smiles widely at this, Minho's favorite. "Mhmm, and you do know that I think you're perfect, right?" Jisung says fondly as the taller male laughs softly, his eyes sparkling before turning into thin crescent-like lines as he crinkles his nose slightly. "You're perfect too, very perfect." The ravenette says, his eyes filled with adoration as he captures the younger male's lips in a short, loving kiss.

Jisung pulls away first before pulling Minho into a warm, tight embrace. He buries his head into the crook of his neck, inhaling his boyfriend's sweet scent before pressing tiny butterfly kisses unto the warm skin. "You're so beautiful, my angel." Jisung whispers softly next to the older's ear, kissing the reddening ear afterwards. The younger cheekily smiles as giggles next to Minho's ear before putting his hand to the ravenette's chest, feeling his heart beating fast. He's happy that he got this special effect on the older.

He slightly moves away then, he takes his phone out of his jeans and he looks at Minho with sparkling eyes. "There's only five minutes left before Christmas." He says as Minho smiles widely at him before capturing the younger man's lips. Jisung, being completely surprised by the other's actions, let out a small yelp before actually kissing his boyfriend back.

Their kiss was slow and soft, kinda sloppy as both of them had a long day. It was soft, soft, soft, so soft but then, Jisung tilts his head slightly before pulling the older by the nape closer, deepening the kiss. Minho only smirks into the kiss before pressing himself impossibly closer to Jisung. They quietly makeout in their car for what seemed like hours but, in reality it was only for a couple of minutes. They kissed and kissed until Jisung's lips is swollen and glistening under the moonlight with saliva, they kiss until the fireworks show ended, indicating a couple of minutes has passed since it turned midnight.