Getting to know Yn

Hey my name is YN. I'm 15 years old my birthday November 10 2003. I don't talk to people I get abuse by my dad and sister. My mom died when I was three and the abuse started right after. I miss her so much but my dad always yelled at me saying it's my fault that she died in that car accident. I believe him cause if I wasn't crying for no reason my mom wouldn't have look to see if I was alright, she wouldn't have seen the truck stop so suddenly and out of nowhere. I'm in 10th grade I also get bullied by Austin the quarter back and his dumb ass friends. They like to called me mute cause I don't talk. I have no friends and honestly, I'm fine with that because I don't want anyone to know that my dad hits and rapes me. My sister Joyce, she is like my dad like she hits me or will get her boyfriend to rape me like that's joy to her watching me be helpless around my dad or her boyfriend. I wish every day that I can have a better life than this. I just want to live with my mom just me and her cuddling up watching movies telling stories about when I was little but I have face reality I have no mom and I will always have an abusive dad that hates me. But tomorrow is a new day and I have to go to hell and I will have to face my idiotic bullies. 

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLZ LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE