"You are my Happy Ending"

Lee SuJi is a normal student . She is pretty , but just pretty . Seeing her face doesn't make everyone goes crazy because she herself is quiet crazy . People who are friend of her know who actually she is . She looks mature but with a heart of a child . However , she might seems normal but she have one ability since she was kid . Seeing and touch things that even normal people can't do . One night , SuJi was invited to sleepover at SinB place since she was staying alone .

" Where did your parents go ?",asked YeIn .

" Ah , they said that they were going to get my siblings . Urgh , I didn't want siblings " , all of her friends laugh out loud .

" Yeah , I don't like it too . I hate it" , answered SuJi .

" My parents always blamed me when he did a problem at school . Well , excuse me . I'm not a school student, I'm a college student . Did I ever have time to take care of my brother who already aged enough to know which are good or bad ?" ,said YeIn annoyingly.

"Luckily , I never get the blame .But , since she is prettier than me , now my classmate want to have her number ." , said SuJi while unwrapped the potato chips .

" So , did you gave them ?" , asked SinB .

"Of course" , while eating .

" Did your sister received any message or calls from them ?" , asked YeIn .

" Of course never . I gave them a number that didn't exist at all" , they laughed .

" Yeah , I hate the facts that she is way prettier than me but she is my sister first . I don't want my sister to be their victim because I already know all of their manner.They are sucks almost in everything ." , she uncap the carbonate drinks.

"They always made the girls like us to do their work . When we asked about the reason of why we should did that , they answered that they were busy with other things . Oh ,please . Later , they were caught including of my brother , were clubbing" , continued YeIn .

"I got all the blame of my brother but later , I never trust guys when they were saying that they have other things to do", while stealing potato chips from SuJi .

They keep on talking about things until2 am in the morning . Later , SinB took out almost everything in her room and brought it to the living room . They decided to sleep there and ready at their own sleep place . Before sleeping , SinB wanted to play a game .

" How about a game before we go to sleep ?" , SinB asked excitedly .

" I don't care as long as it's not a ghost game . I have a weak heart" , said YeIn.

" Can I recommend ?" , all eyes were on SuJi .

" 'Say After Me' game ." , 2 of them were kind of off since they never heard that kind of game .

Say After Me is a ghost game but it is not legendary as other ghost game . It required others to sit incircle and amount of people in the game must be more than 1 . By following the order , they must said what they dislike the most about themselves and others must repeated what they said for 3 times .

As an example , " Say After Me , I hate ..." .

However , they must listen carefully to every word of others . If they are lucky , one of them will heard differently as others . At that time , that one person will know that another person had joined the game .