Part 1 (Daniel Atlas X Reader)

Synopsis: Daniel meets a girl much like him in every single way and both are too stubborn to realize how perfect they are for each other but everyone else sees it. (Takes place between one and two)
*
*
*
*
"Tell me again why I'm doing this?" Daniel said to Dylan through his ear piece, slightly annoyed. "Because I said so." Dylan bluntly replied.
About two hours earlier Dylan Rhodes had approached Daniel with a "super secret mission fit for only the smartest guy in the room". In all reality though Dylan wanted Daniel to find you. You were to take the place of Jack while he was dead.
You were really good at magic. In fact that was an understatement. Where ever there was a deck of cards, you had them in your hands within seconds. In fact, you never left the house without a deck.
  That being said, you were sitting on a park bench watching the water, shuffling and flipping a deck of cards in your hands.You might have said that your, so called, obsession with cards was an anxiety thing. It was quite soothing really.
  You knew that Daniel was supposed to be looking for you. You also knew that he was not looking for you because he was looking for Jack's replacement. No one knew that yet except you and Dylan.
  You heard a familiar shaky, yet confident, voice speak into your ear from behind. Without even thinking you whipped a card from your deck and threw it behind you. It slashed the side of the persons face and you heard them angrily say, "what the—? Who the hell are you?!" You turned around to see that it was Daniel Atlas. Horseman number one.
  Before you could even say anything Dylan magically appeared beside you. "Ah, Daniel, Well done. I see you've found our fifth horseman. Y/N." Dylan said with a chuckle as he realized what had happened. You just looked at him, shrugged your shoulders and said, "reflexes."
Daniel stood there confused and holding his face still in pain from the massive paper cut you had given him. You took it upon the liberty to introduce yourself. "Y/N." You reached out and shook the hand he wasn't using. "Danie—-" before he could finish you cut him off. "I know who you are. Daniel Atlas, I very much admire your work. Did you know I can do that trick 52 different ways?" "Please don't. I like my face. Now, could you please explain to me what's going on?" Daniel pleaded.
"Long story short, Y/N here is going to take the place of Jack until we can safely find a way to bring him back to the public eye." Dylan explained. "So this whole mission..." "completely pointless. You just wouldn't get off the couch so I figured I get you out of the house." "Wow. Waitta make me feel special." Daniel said sarcastically. "Don't get too down on yourself bud, you'll make it there some day." You teased.
"Bleep. Bleeeep. Bleeeep." Dylan's phone rang. "That would be my que." Dylan stated. "Y/N, head back to the living quarters. Daniel can show you the way. You might also want to help fix the mess you accidentally made." He said circling to the blood dripping down Daniels face. "You got it chief." You said sarcastically.
With a cheesy salute Dylan was gone. "House is this way." You heard Daniel say as he pointed in the general direction of the living quarters. You followed him to the area. Leaving sloshes in mud puddles behind you. 
  You couldn't help but to think: Man was this weird.

***************************
A/N: so I need to know. What do you guys think? Should I do a part two?