Chapter 1

Well, out of all the things that could of happened to Harry. this was certainly not one of them. He had just defeated Tom Riddle, otherwise known as Voldemort and had killed the basilisk previously. He was bitten but he managed to stab the possessed diary containing Tom with the basilisk fang and had passed out shortly after but when he woke up he felt....strange. He felt smaller and gooey. When he opened his eyes he saw Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, sitting there beside him.

He was about to sit up when Dumbledore motioned for him to stop. "Don't get up just yet Harry, I need to explain a few things without you freaking out."Albus said in his grandfatherly tone. Harry just nodded his head and kept quiet, waiting for the headmaster to speak.

"When you faced off with the basilisk and defeated it, then stabbed Tom Riddle's, or Voldemort's diary, it seemed that Voldemort's Wraith came out of the diary and tried to possess you but with that it caused a reaction in you, destroying the wraith and forcing an inheritance, that of which can only be awakened at the age of 16, onto you, and it seemed that you gained a, what looks like an advanced creature inheritance and, well, you should look for yourself."Dumbledore said, summoning a full body mirror. Harry sat up and was shocked, and a bit horrified at what he saw. "W-w-what?"Harry, squeaked in an unusually high pitch, oh no, that could not be good.

His body was literally made of molten lava, very tiny bits of him, or should I say her was falling off like sweat and regenerating

His body was literally made of molten lava, very tiny bits of him, or should I say her was falling off like sweat and regenerating. on his/her wrists there were brown cracked rocks acting like cuffs but without the chains restraining him and had the same on her shoulders but the top was a bit more rocky and spiked. His/Her eyes had turned from their usual green to blood red with the iris being slightly elongated, but nothing compared to a cat's eyes. He saw that he had a medium sized tail protruding from her non-existent tail bone, pointy ear, maybe, and demon like horns coming out from the size of her head. She also had this rocky head tiara thing an her head and small rocky plates on her breasts, wait, why was she using the female pronoun so quickly, ah, it doesn't matter. Her hair goo was also tied in a pony tail She was also resting on a sheet of superheated rock but she was too comfortable to notice.

"U-um p-professor, w-w-what *gurgle* a-am I *gurgle* e-exactly ?" Harry asked, with a few gurgles in between. "Well for once since my teen years I really don't know Harry but when Fawkes brought you her you kept switching into different forms. Perhaps you would be kind enough to try switching between forms if you will."

Harry nodded and searched deep within herself finding 13 other figures in the distance. She focussed on the first one(far left)and opened her eyes to find that she wasn't there in the mirror, but there at the same time. She tried to, as she called it, 'manifest herself and, to her surprise, not that she did it, but HOW the process happened. The wind itself seemed to condense she was seeing before her.

 The wind itself seemed to condense she was seeing before her