Jeff

[ N S F W ]

He held me tight within his grasp as my body tensed up. My breath was hot and so was his. My heart was beating so fast. His throbbing cock was deep inside of me, he kept on pounding and pounding against me while keeping eye contact. He was looking at me straight in the eyes with passion. He knew that he had me all to himself now and he was enjoying every bit of it. My legs wrapped around his lower back and my arms were pinned down by his grasp. His warm body was up against mine. I was gasping for breath. It felt amazing. He was so big, warm, and his muscles were so soft.

"Come on you gotta loosen up a bit. Relax, kid." He whispered into my ear, then he licked it. He swept his tongue across my face and made contact with my lips, he then forced it into my mouth and our tongues were caught in an intense battle. He was enjoying it so much that he pressed his weight against my body and forced his tongue deep into my throat. I tried to gasp but I couldn't.

He took it out and my face was covered in saliva but I didn't care. "Jeff..." I whispered.

He leaned in close and asked, "Yes?"

"I... love... you," I said.

He grinned and responded with a sweet, "I do too..." as he sealed it with a kiss. He then released his love inside me.

-Before-

1

"Mace Suzuki, you will be in charge of monitoring our newly acquired combat unit J-5. Or also known as, "Jeff"." Commander Francis ordered.

"Yes, sir," I responded as I looked at the large glass container with a huge screen above its shiny blue light. Inside the container was a large well built and buff robot. He had a black body with glowing light blue lights all over it, on his left pectoral was an eject button symbol. His head had two horns that gave him this demon-like look. His eyes were closed, so I waited for the researchers to open the container's hatch.

"Everyone ready?" Commander Francis yelled to everyone, they all nodded.

The hatch opened. There was a cold feeling from inside of it that leaked out, robots aren't allowed to stay in any place with a temperature that exceeds over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, they'll overheat.

We all watched as the lights on his body lit up. It was a beautiful sight, the researchers were amazed as well and took notes.

His right arm extended outwards and grabbed onto the right side of the container. Then his left arm. Then he stood up, the tall black figure took his first steps outward and stopped. He opened his eyes. They were light blue with red pupils. His face was a blank stare. Was he angry or just waiting for me to order him?

He walked towards me and stopped. He was so tall that I had to look up.

"Hello, Jeff," I said in a clear voice.

"Sup kid?" He said in a deep voice. There were confused glances on the other researcher's faces, it's very rare that a robot would use human slang. I was also confused. I didn't know what to say. He spoke again, "Yo, what's with that face?"

I broke my train of thought and went along with this anomaly. "Oh, right. I'm Mace Suzuki. Do you know who I am?" I asked. Before a robot is issued out, it has to search its database for who it's master is.