Chapter 1-The Coronation that didn't have a good ending

(Date:December 12, 1812)

(Setting:Arendelle)

After the Penguins landed in Arendelle from New York, they met Anna, Elsa, Kristoff (Anna's husband), and Olaf. In short, the Penguins helped them defeat the Duke of Weselton from killing Elsa again and defeat Prince Hans Of The Southern Isles from trying to rule Arendelle again. The Penguins were rewarded medals by the royal guards and Elsa herself, and she told the citizens of Arendelle that the Penguins could become the Knights of Arendelle, and that the Penguins' coronation would happen in 3 weeks.

(Date:January 2, 1813)

(Setting:Arendelle)

Queen Elsa walked into the castle with a sword used to knight people. She was wearing a different dress than her usual ice dress:She was wearing what looked like a blue edition of her coronation clothes, and she wore the same jacket that she wore when she was a child, but bigger. She was followed by Princess Anna, who is next in line to become queen once Elsa's reign is over. Anna was followed by Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private, all four of them penguins. Elsa stood on the steps that faced towards the audience. Anna stood next to her. Skipper and the other penguins stopped and stood next to each other while facing Elsa. They bowed.

"I knight you Sir Skipper, Sir Kowalski, Sir Rico, and Sir Private" Elsa said, using her knighting sword.

Applauds were heard. The Penguins became the Knights of Arendelle. After 2 hours, everyone was feasting and dancing when the Arendelle announcer appeared.

"Sir Private of Arendelle" he said.

Private ran over to the steps, climbed up on them, and stood on the wooden raise that the stairs led to.

"Sir Rico of Arendelle" the Arendelle announcer said.

Rico stood next to Private on the same raise.

"Sir Kowalski of Arendelle" the Arendelle announcer said.

Kowalski stood next to Rico on the same raise.

"Sir Skipper of Arendelle" the Arendelle announcer said.

Skipper stood next to Kowalski.

"Attention, citizens of Arendelle. We may now bow to the knights that saved our kingdom from destruct-" the Arendelle announcer began.

Suddenly, a dart hit his left arm. He passed out. Everyone gasped.

"What in the world is going on here?!" Skipper said.

Suddenly, wheels were heard.

"Wheels?" Anna said.

Suddenly, an unoccupied segway appeared.

"How did that segway appear all by itself?" Skipper asked everyone.

Suddenly, the occupant became visible. The occupant was none other than Dr. Blowhole!

"Gasp!" everyone said.

"Dr. Blowhole" Skipper said.

"Peng-gu-wins" Blowhole said.

"What are you doing here?!" Skipper asked.

"I am here to capture one of you peng-gu-wins!" Blowhole replied.

Everyone gasped.

"No!" Elsa said, releasing her powers.

But Blowhole dodged the ice beam.

"Nice try, Snow Queen" he said before releasing a dart.

The dart landed on Elsa's right arm. She passed out.