CHAPTER ONE

Tonight was the night it was all or nothing for Stephen Taylor win lose or draw he knew he was getting called up too the main roster no matter what. In a way Stephen couldn't wait to test himself against some of the best professional wrestlers in the world on the main roster but at the same time he was a little upset nxt had become his home his peers had become like family too him. When he first came to nxt he was a little nervous as he'd spent the last seven years of his life in Japan and owed NJPW so much for helping further his career more than he could've imagined he felt like he was betraying them by signing for them but they gave him there blessing after everything he had done for them plus his closest friends were already there waiting for him in wwe but he decided he'd make them wait a little while longer as he decided to take the nxt route after hearing such a buzz about it. Stephen was backstage in his locker room stretching and preparing physically and mentally for the last war he was about to have with tomasso ciampa. They had pushed themselves to the limit in every encounter they had and tonight would be no different . All through the night he had kept an eye on the tv and watched as match after match the performers didn't let down the reputation nxt had built. In  a way it was a lot of pressure having to follow up these matches but despite being a shy and an un confident person outside the ring as soon as he stepped in it this was his home and he never felt more comfortable anywhere else. He was quickly awoken from his deep thoughts by the sound of someone knocking on the door as he opened it there he stood the man who brought Stephen to nxt the man who had the utmost confidence in Stephen to lead nxt to the new heights it had reached it was of course the game triple h. "Are you ready?" Triple h asked and Stephen gave  a little smirk and replied "I was born ready for these moments" soon as that sentence escaped his mouth he noticed triple h had extended his hand the respect these two had for each other was easy for everyone to see. Stephen had no hesitation in gripping his hand in a firm handshake as they both smiled at one another. Stephen grabbed his hoodie and made his walk too the curtain through out  the walk there he passed numerous female and male superstars who stood to the side and let him walk through everyone of them clapping and nodding in appreciation of him they knew the hard work and dedication he put into his craft and his time in nxt was no different he was someone they all looked up too and couldn't respect more. After his walk Stephen had made his way too the curtain it was time for him too make history.