Power Outage

A loud, displeasured groan passed the man's lips at the sudden darkness. "Another goddamn power outage?" The male grumbled under his breath, before slowly standing to his feet. Clint proceeded to grab the flashlight that had previously been sitting idle on his desk, shining it around the room for precautionary measures. After making sure some freak hadn't made it into his apartment while he dallied on his desktop computer, he began making his way to the door.

Clint Edwards trudged down the empty hallway, only the sound of shoes clacking on the concrete floors filling the uncomfortable silence. It didn't take the man very long to finally find the breaker room, manually turning the power back on, before making his way back to his apartment room.

Clint turned the gold knob to his apartment, shining his trusty flashlight in the room one more time. That was before he noticed something peeking into the apartment's window.

A familiar white-masked foe was peeking through the window, staring holes through Chris.

The Noir.

The Noir is an extremely mysterious Shadow Web based cult, the two representing members, one being a woman and one a man, both sporting two, emotionless white masks. The woman's mask also comes with a dark red lipstick. The only known way to rid of the two is to stand facing away from them and counting to 30 seconds. If you turn around before 30 or simply don't turn around at all.. Well.. Let's just say dead men tell no tales.

Chris cursed under his breath, proceeding to turn away to stare at the wall behind him. "You fuckers are exactly the people I DIDN'T want to see today." He mumbled to himself, mentally counting down to 30. After 30 the quick seconds had passed, Chris turned around, and to his approval, the masked antagonist had seemed to disappear into thin air.

The man casually strolled back over to his desk, taking a seat in his swivel chair and continued to search the deepest parts of the web for any hope of finding dear Amelea.