The First Time

*Draco POV*

Today is me and Harry's five year anniversary and i'm feeling especially grateful for him. I'm thinking back to the time when he first talked to me in the great hall. All he said was excuse me but i'll always remember how his green eyes sparkled under the candles hanging above. I remember the first conversation we had. It was about Snape not having a heart and getting off to Neville crying every lesson. I had joked about how Snape probably asked Santa for a basket full of miserable children every year for Christmas. His face had lit up like a wand after commanding lumos. That's when I first knew I liked him. Now, in our seventh year at Hogwarts, everything seems ages ago. 

As Ron and Hermione lead me to the Gryffindor dorms, my heart is racing particularly fast. Me and harry have been dating ever since third year and we've never had sex, but tonight we will. I'm scared to be honest. What if Harry thinks my "stuff" is too small? What if his is too small? Or what if it's not good? Or what if it's so good that we both develop a sex addiction? These are the questions racing through my mind as Ron states the password to enter into the Gryffindor dormitories and politely lets Hermione enter before him. I step through the entrance and almost everyone looks at me. I am distinctly dressed in Slytherin robes and this doesn't sit well with the Gryffindors in the commons tonight. I try to look innocent and continue to follow Ron. As we reach the top of the staircase, Ron kisses  Hermione goodbye since she cant go to the boys dormitories. I follow Ron to his and Harry's dorm room, my heart suddenly picking up on its already fast rhythm. 

When I walk into the room Harry is attempting to fix his hair in the dorm mirror. He has gel by his side but it doesn't seem to help since his hair is still in the messy style it always is in. We lock eyes for a moment and you can basically feel the sexual tension. Ron apparently senses this and clears his throat.

"Well I guess I'll leave you two to it. Me, Seamus, Neville, and Dean are rooming with Fred and George. And uh..... don't get too crazy.....wouldn't want to get pregnant." he lets out a nervous chuckle and leaves the room with a wink.

"You look hot," Harry jokingly says a smile forming on his face.

"thanks," I say my usual calmness around Harry disappearing. I can tell he notices this and his smile immediately fades. He walks over to me with worry on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"nothing. It's just that i'm kinda.... a little.... nervous," that smile comes back onto his. I can tell he's preparing to tease me. 

"Draco why in the bloody hell would you be nervous. Do you think I'm gonna break up with you or something if it's not good?"

"Not necessarily but i mean what if it isn't good? Or worse, what if it's really good and we develop a sex addiction? That happened to one of my cousins before and the whole family had to form an intervention for her-"

"Draco," Harry said now laughing, "I promise if the sex is that good, I'll try to restrain myself from forming an addiction."

We locked lips and entwined throughout the rest of the night. 

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE*****

Hey guys! Sorry for being inactive for like a whole year but, i finally got some motivation to write. I'll be doing a series of short stories Drarry related, each one having a different plot. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I would love to hear them! I'm also down to write completely new stories so leave suggestions for that too. Let me know if you liked or disliked this and why. That's all and thank you for reading! <3