Prologue

Under the dim light of the station, they met each other
The sky was covered in blue and dark colors with fluttering snow
The girl was wearing her winter uniform with a red scarf with her hands holding a small bouquet of flower .
The boy was also wearing his volleyball uniform, hand holding the strap of his backpack. His nose tinted red due to the cold of the first day of winter.
They are both waiting for a train when suddenly they felt something cold touched their body.

The first snow

The raven-haired boy immediately took out his umbrella as he gave the girl standing next to him a side glance. Noticing she didn't bring along the umbrella and being a gentleman, he let out a soft voice.

"Do you want to share the umbrella? I wouldn't want a girl catch a cold."

"Ah, thank you very much. I was in such a hurry to buy this bouquet that I forgot to bring my umbrella." The brunette-haired girl turned her head to the boy with a shy smile.
As he looked down to the girl he noticed Fukurodani's badge on her uniform. So the girl went to the same school with him but how came he hadn't seen her face before?

"Are you new here?" The boy questioned out of the blue, maybe intended to strike a conversation.

"Yes I just moved here and I am going to attend Fukurodani as a first year. From my assumption, you perhaps go to the same school with me since you're wearing the school sport uniform. Am I right?" The girl answered with a soothing tone, unwavering by a sudden conversation with a stranger.

The boy simply responded with a nod, earning a smile from the female. Somehow this encounter encouraged the girl to introduce herself.

"I used to be a manager of male volleyball club at my old school so I'm intending to apply for the same position this year. I am F/n L/n, first year. Nice to meet you".

"Akaashi Keiji, second year and currently a setter of Fukurodani's volleyball club. Nice to meet you too." It was weird for him to have such a long conversation with a person he just met but he didn't feel unease at all, maybe because of the gentle way of talking to the girl and the fact that they will sooner or later participate in the same club.

The couple have some small talk until the train that the girl had been waiting for came in sight.
"It was nice talking with you. See you at school, Akaashi-san." With that, she stepped inside the train and waved goodbye to the boy. After a while, Akaashi's train came and he got on and went home.

The first encounter of the two was like the first snow: gentle and mesmerizing. However, the snow was not supposed to always be graceful and gentle.