[1] Jin and Jungkook

☆i havent written anything recently im very sorry but there will be like 3 or 4 chapters. maybe 5 if im up to it lol. swear ill i on here more often☆

It was Christmas time, which to BTS means that it's time to gang fuck someone. With them, it's always a white Christmas.

They already did Jungkook, which wasn't hard. Neither was Jin.

Taehyung was way to dominant. So was Yoongi. And Namjoon. And of course, Hoseok was sadistic.

That only leaves one member.

Everybody looks at Jimin. He never did the whole gang banging thing. He thought it wasn't necessary.

He felt everybody staring at him. He tilted his head to the side.

"What? Is it because I opened my present early?" He asked innocently.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin, who was sitting cris cross apple sauce in front of the Christmas tree.

Yoongi pushed Jimin onto the floor and kissed him slowly.

Everybody knew that Jimin and Yoongi were together.

Yoongi was into this stuff. Letting other people fuck Jimin. It made him mad. And he gets rough when he's mad. It makes Jimin happy, so it made him happy.

"I love you, chimmy." He said. "But I have to go to the store." Then, the rest of the group appeared behind him. "They'll take good care of you" Yoongi smirked.

Jimin watched Yoongi walk out the door, and the rest of the group got closer and closer to him.

Jimin gulped. He's done this before, but not with five guys.

Namjoon bit his lip. "Strip." He demanded.

Jimin started to breathe heavily. He was scared of what they would do if he didn't listen, so he did as Namjoon said.

He was completely nude, waiting for what else he would say.

Taehyung pointed to a chair. Jimin nodded and made his way to it.

Hobi took Jimin's hands and put them behind the chair and handcuffed them.

At the same time, Jin handcuffed Jimin's ankles to the chair.

Jungkook took a vibrator out and put it under Jimin's balls.

He smirked.

He set the vibrator on high and watched Jimin struggle.

"Awhhh what's wrong?" Jungkook dragged his thumb across Jimin's lips.

Jimin trembled. He's never played with a vibrator before.

Jin started pumping Jimin's dick.

"Have you ever been edged before?" Jin asked. Jimin shook his head no. "Well, you'll know what it feels like" He smiled.

"I want you to count,"Jungkook said, holding Jimin's chin.

Namjoon blindfolded him and Hobi gagged him.

"Let us know when you're done." Hobi said as he, Taehyung and Namjoon went to the kitchen.

You could tell Jimin was about to cum by the way he was moving. He was close to climax, when Jungkook took out the vibrator, and Jin took his hands off Jimin's dick.

Jimin arched his back. "O-one..." Jimin struggled to talk.

They waited a couple seconds, then they kept going. Jimin didn't take long to react. He lasted about 30 seconds before he felt like cumming again. He bucked his hips up, ready for climax, but Jin and Jungkook stopped again.