Prologue

The ship was moving a little too weird. I couldn't really describe it. It's probably my imagination. I walked towards one of the lounge chairs next to the humongous pool, filled with children. I sighed. I took out a magazine out of my beach bag that I put down next to the chair. I flipped a few pages, starting to get bored. I came here alone to get away from my family,job,and well drama. I was in the middle of all of it and I'm sick and tired of it. My friend, Polly, dragged me into this. I'm not even sure if she's even my friend. I groaned when I realized I was already at the end of the magazine. I put it inside my bag and looked up at the sky.

"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking, please report to the main deck, immediatley. Take the safe jackets that the employees have. Do not panic. Thank you!" I widen my eyes. I quickly got up,grabbed my bag, and started rushing to the main deck, until I heard someone scream for help. I turned around, staring at a young woman trying to carry four children. I rushed to her side.

"Here let me grab the 2 girls and you carry the boys." I told her, grabbing the 2 girls, leaving my bag on the floor. I rather leave my belongings instead seeing a woman struggle with her children.

"Oh thank you!" She said. I only nodded and we made our way to the deck, running. Once we arrived, I found out there were only 5 life jackets. I looked at the lady and found her she was praying.

"You take the last life jacket. Gve the other 4 to the children. I'll try to find one." She looked at me like. I was crazy.

"No! You would die!"

"Please, your children don't want to have their mother dead at a young age. That isn't fair for them." I pleaded. She looked at the children who were in a boat, with their life jackets on. She nodded,grabbed the jacket, and went inside the boat. They lowered the boat down and down and onto the ocean.

I ran towards a door that was labeled 'Emergency Exit'. Wait, why is there one in a boat, that's in the middle of the sea. I couldn't think properly, because the door exploded. It made me fly back and hit my head on the ground, hard. I could hear a man shouting with 2 younger guys carrying me. With that I blacked out.

_____________________________

New story! Woot woot! Sorry for not updating a long time. Blame Sally! Please

Vote

Comment

& follow. Also follow our original accounts please! Thank you and peace out!