What the hell..

You turn to see ciel. "C-ciel...i...i.." you try to find the words. "Sebastian! leave now!" he screams. Sebastian pulls up his pants, bows and walks out. "C-ciel.." you were interrupted "shut up! how could you! my butler!" tears gather in your eyes "im sorry" you say in a whisper. He sits on the bed next to you "i-i love you (Y/N)" you look at him surprised "you...what?". "I LOVE YOU" he starts crying. You hug him tight "i love you to" you whisper in his ear. He pushes you away "Obviously you dont!" he runs to his room. "ciel, i do.." you whisper and start crying, then Sebastian walks in "are you okay lady (Y/N)?" you scream at him "GET OUT!". He shuts the door. "W-what are you..." he puts his finger to you lip "dont be mad". You push him away and get up "i am mad! i loved him!" Sebastian lays on the bed "and he loved you..". You slap him as hard as you can "YOU ASS HOLE!". He grabs your and and pulls you on the bed "i love it when your mad" "stop...please" you whisper. He starts undressing you "CIEL!" you scream loudly. "He cant here you.." Ciel comes running in "get off her Sebastian! THATS AN ORDER!". He stands up "im sorr-" Ciel hits him in the face "get out and leave her alone! dont look at her! dont touch her! dont even think about her! now leave!" he yelled. Sebastian hurrys out of the room.You begin crying "are you okay (Y/N)?" you hug him "im sorry Ciel! i love you!".He smiles and hugs back "it wasn't your fault-" "yes! cause i didn't stop him..". He looks you in the eyes and kisses you "he wont bother you ever again (Y/N), i promise ".