Part 18

A/N: I had to make a new account because I got a new device so my new account now is : Veronica_ESL_ the only difference now is it has another underscore at the end my old account was: Veronica_ESL please go to my old account to read the last 17 chapters. SORRY!!!
_____________________________________________________________________
Ian POV
Today we have another meeting about Veronicas hotel which is currently getting built. She was very specific on what she did and didnt want in her hotel.
I stared at her as she explained into further details what each suite must have. And i got to admit she looked beautiful just like she did every other day, rocking a white fitted dress that ended below her knee with two one-inch thick straps, some white red bottoms that had leces ,and some red lipstick and mascara, honestly she had the smoothest looking skin it looked like she had foundation on. Over all she looked gorgeous and she didnt have to try hard.

Suddenly I felt pain on my leg and looked up to see it was my uncle motioning with his head to pay attention to the meeting

Suddenly I felt pain on my leg and looked up to see it was my uncle motioning with his head to pay attention to the meeting. '' So, Mr. Santini what do you think about my hotel idea?'' Veronica asked i guess noticing I wasnt paying attention. As she said that everyone turned their towards me. ''Umm, I-l think its a wonderful idea'' I said hoping she would buy it. But to my dismay she didnt '' Why dont you come up here tell me what u liked'' she said while a small smirk played on her lips. She stood by the projector.

''Well, what I like about the hotel is-''I said getting stuck in the middle of my sentence. I quickly looked over to Veronica when she motioned with her eyes to look over to the projector beside her, and when I did there was a picture of the hotel lobby.

''- the lobby I think its very luxurious and elegant'' I said. ''Great! I also like that about the hotel'' Veronica said with a hint of sarcasm. As she was passing by she whispered in my ear '' next time, pay attention'' sending me a glare and going to take her seat, as I did the same.

God, first she puts me on the spotlight, then she helps me. I seriously dont get this woman. And when she whispered in my ear a shiver went down my spine, suddenly feeling turned on by that simple action of hers.

Images of her lieing across my bed handcuffed to the bedpost while I gave her plesure came into my mind. Then of me being able to wake up next to her every morning and come home to her every night. I even went to the extreams of what it would be like to have kids with her, but I wont get too ahead of myself since I cant even get her to like me.

God, what am I thinking ?

And its funny since the thought of children scares the hell out of me, even though Im pretty good with them.

I wont stop 'till I can be able to call her mine, my girlfriend, my fiancee, and my wife.

——————————

________________________
Comment˚vote
________________________