Whole Book

This Book is Dedicated to….

Grace Carlino, my amazing best friend, supporter and editor.

A special person (unnamed), had to do with my inspiration

Kaitlin Mangan, my other best friend and supporter

My parents, for keeping the steroptypical teenager’s parents on.

Thanks to you all

Pic Source- www.thefreefinancialadvisor.com

Chapter 1

There are only so many risks you can take in one lifetime. For instance, I’m really sick and tired of some things in life in my life right now. Trust me, I’m not really like all the other girls in my grade. Well, I am and I’m not. I confuse myself with my mind, thoughts, and situations that are happening in the world right now.

First of all, lets start out with the fact that I am the youngest person in my grade, and sadly I don’t think that will ever change. I mean it’s not so bad but my friends joke around with me about it a lot. I don’t care though. I can be a pretty careless person. Including today.

Oh you know the same thing happens everyday. I have an amazing day at school and then I come home and see the people I least want to see. My family. I honestly don’t really like them most of the time. I live with my mom, dad, brother, and  sister. My sister and brother yes annoying, is actually not the worst. My parents are the ones that put me in a depression sometimes. Yeah all teens are totally rebellious against almost everything. but I have a lot of reasons to be. Sometimes I just want to cry and most of the time I just want my space. So this is how it starts.

I looked around at the beautiful nature around me as I walked through the woods. I’m alone. The best thing in my life right now is being alone. Although here in the woods I’m never alone. There are the messed up people who should really go “have some fun” with themselves, and then there are the people like me who aren’t exactly normal. Who just need one flippin’ moment to themselves. Music is my stress reliever and my escape, but just being out here right now is amazing. I started towards the stream up ahead when I heard something behind me. I ignored it and kept going, but then there were hands over my eyes and I knew exactly who’s they were. There is only one person who does this to me.

I whipped around and kept my eyes closed. I then felt our lips touching. This is my boyfriend/bestfriend. He is absolutely amazing. I love him more than anything in the world. I would do anything for him and he would do the same for me too. He tells me all the time to make sure I never forget. He put his arms around me and pulled me close to him. “Run away again?” He said looking me in the eye. His eyes are an amazing blue. My heart skips a beat when he looks at me serious in the eye. I put my head on his chest,

“Yeah, I don’t even think you should ask me anymore. We all know the answer to this.”

“You gotta stop.” He said gently

“I know but I can’t.” Love is an extremely powerful thing. I for one, need love all the time. Sometimes I always need to remind myself about how many people love and care about me. I took Tristan's hand and we sat next to the stream. I threw a rock in right in front of us and it splashed us. I always dreamed of having a perfect relationship like this. A lot of people say that a good relationship is one that will last long/ is one that has fights. We haven’t fought once. I get worried occasionally. I’m scared we will break up and I will go into a serious depression and never be okay again.