What is this feeling... [2-d x reader] part 1 chap1

First story QVQ there aren't many 2-D x reader story's so here you go ik it doesn't start like one but just wait C:

(F/N) First Name

(F/C) favorite color

--------------------------------------------------

You are just a lonely girl. Very little friends and you were an only child. now 18 and not in collage. You haven't been in school For 2 years now since it was a living hell. And your parents helped you buy your apartment. You have been a big fan of music. And you were a artist so it made a lot of sense. But you also had the voice of a angel. Anyways you had enough money to buy tickets and you are not the richest person in the whole world. But you afforded some and it was for your favorite band. Tickets to a Gorillaz concert!

it was the day for the Gorillaz concert. You were a big fan of Gorillaz since it came out. You were so in love with the bass player Murdoc, he seemed nasty to others but not to you. This was your chance to finally see him in person. You wore a Gorillaz shirt and a sweatshirt with (f/c) yoga pants. "I'm ready" you said to your self

~in the concert~

You were in the front row you could see them so close! When they played Tomorrow Comes Today Murdoc came close to you and you of course blushed and Murdoc said "ey there luv, your invited to come with me to the back when we're done" he winked at you. You nearly fainted your dream came true finally! You enjoyed the rest of the concert excited for it to end so you can go with Murdoc.

It ended and they left the stage. Murdoc was looking for you but you were carried away by the crowed. When you were trying to get away from the crowed you crashed into the lead singer 2-D. You fell on top of him and you blushed as you looked into his black holes where his eyes are suppose to be. "OH GOD SORRY!" You got off of him " don't worry luv is alright!" He said as he rubbed the back of his head. You had butterflies in your stomach you never felt this way. Funny since you thought you were in love with Murdoc but no you weren't... He got up slowly a bit in pain but not that bad "wait aren't you the gurl Murdoc asked out?" he asked. You remembered about that and you blushed more "y-yes in a way all he told me was to go backstage with him. But I got lost in the crowed..." He took your hand and kissed it "come wit me luv I'll show you where he is..." Your eyes widened "s-sure!...". He took you backstage. Murdoc was drinking and relaxing on a couch that seemed rubbery. "oh! Ey there luv how are ya ? I hope your good!" He kissed your hand. But you didn't feel like blushing or anything... Why was that you thought. It felt different when you were with 2-D but you didn't want to look bad so you smiled. "Hey there Murdoc nice to see you too" you laughed. Noodle came in and said "HALO!" She waved at you "my name is noodle whats your name?" You smiled and laughed "my name is (f/n) ". Murdoc smiled his sharp teeth showing. "Ello then (f/n)" you blushed this time. You met the whole band and hung out with them for 3 hours. Till Murdoc asked something that made you cry tears of joy. "So (f/n) you want to join the band as a back up singer? You sing pretty damn well so you want to? Plus the whole band loves you!" You fangirled and hugged him. "OH MY SATAN YES!" You yelled but then covered your mouth. "Sorry...." You felt embarrassed "it's alright luv" 2-D said. "Well it's getting late you want to stay here?" 2-D asked. "Of course it's not like I have any plans" you said. "Great! You can sleep in noodles room she has a extra bed". Murdoc checked the time "yeah we better get to kong it's pretty late"...

-TBC-