chapter 1

I was sitting with seb and father "ashely your mission is to convince your sister clarissa to join us since she has had a hard time understanding all of this" valentine asked "of course father " i said leaving to go pack I go to my room and started to pack I heard my door open "hey seb what's up ?"i asked turning around "I'm gonna miss u" he said walking up to me "I'll miss u 2" i said walking up 2 him and hugging him as he hugged me "be safe okay stay in the shadows and most of all don't let the monster out okay?" He asked " okay" (A/N sorry I had to throw a TFIOS line in lol) he kissed me on the lips with surprised me a bit but I still kissed him back "love u " he said " love u 2 " i said as he walked out I pack 5 pairs of jeans 3 crop tops 2 black shirts 3 black leather jeans 4 seraph blades 2 steles 1 bow and 30 arrows 2 kattanas and 1 pair of sunglasses " are you ready ashely?"asked valentine "yes father " i said . like my sister clary I can create new runes *time lapse * I was finally away from valentine if you can't tell I hate him a lot so I'm not gonna do the mission I changed into a mini black dress that ended at my thigh and black leather tights a long sleeve black leather jacket that ends at my waist and black leather ankle boots I walked into a club called pandemonium when I walked in I let my eyes change from emerald green to redish brown and started to dance around with other demons I caught a few glimpses of some of the other nephilem I brought a demon with me 2 the corner of the place I pulled behind my back and mumbled "raziel" i stabbed him in the stomach my blade stopped glowing and mumbled to it "thanks" i looked around and saw a shadowhunter and it was jace light wood  he saw me looking at him and told the others clary looked over at me and saw past the glamor which kinda feel of and noticed all the different runes and whispered something to the rest of them I was getting annoyed so I used my demon speed and walked over there "u know u don't need to whisper about me" i said letting my eyes turn back to there green they noticed this and noticed and the next thing I knew my jacket was off seeing my own runes they gasped and I noticed the warlock "hello magnus" i said waving "hello ashely " he asked giving me a handshake "well here's another 1 of your old girlfriends "a boy with black hair and blue eyes. Me and magnus started laughing at that comment "no no she's only 16 I'm not a pediflie " he said still laughing "and I only know him because he healed me a couple of times " i said getting my jacket " we caught your first name what's your last?"clary asked "ashely , ashely morgenstern."