mc jin hyung

after the show ended, bangtan went to their dressing room. everyone was exhausted and glad that the show was finally over. they were all complimenting their hyung, seokjin for his praiseworthy mcing tonight.

"hyung! you were looking so handsome out there!" the maknae line said and grinned.

"yah! what does that supposed to mean? i look handsome 25/8!" jin said and smirked.

everyone groaned and laughed when jin started laughing. jin noticed yoongi staring at him continuously but didn't think of it that much.

suddenly they heard a knock on their door. "i'll get it~" jimin said and got up.

"oh it's chanyeol!" jin shouted and went to greet him. "hey seokjin! i just came to say that it was really fun to host the show with you.. you did so great!" chanyeol said and smiled widely.

jin giggled and said, "not as great as you~"

yoongi rolled his eyes and kept watching the two talk.

chanyeol laughed and asked, "do you want to come and celebrate tonight with me?"

yoongi was now glaring at them.

seokjin became nervous as he started fidgeting his fingers.

"i- uh- um.."

"sorry, he can't go. he's busy tonight." yoongi answered for him.

jin seemed to be relieved that yoongi helped him but still felt like yoongi was acting differently.

"oh okay then.. see you later, seokjin." chanyeol said, frowning and waved at them.

jin felt guilty when he saw chanyeol frown. he sighed and went to talk to yoongi.

"so what am i busy with?" he asked and raised his eyebrows.

"yeah, you're welcome, hyung." yoongi said with a smug look on his face.

jin chuckled and shook his head.

soon they left for their dorm.

after coming back home, everyone headed to their own rooms. when jin was about to enter his room, he felt someone tapping on his shoulder.

he turned around to see yoongi.

"hyung, can i sleep with you tonight?" yoongi asked and pouted.

"uh why- sure, yoongi-ah."
how could jin say no to that pout?

yoongi got in jin's bed and started scrolling through his phone. jin smiled at him and got in bed as well. "i'm going to sleep, yoongi-ah." jin said and yawned.

yoongi looked at his hyung and nodded. he turned off the lights and lied back down.

jin closed his eyes but he wasn't able to sleep.

yoongi stared at his hyung and slowly got closer to him. jin had his back turned to yoongi so he placed his arm on jin's waist and slowly moved it up and down. jin opened his eyes and turned to look at yoongi. "yoongi?"

yoongi hummed and got closer to jin's face. "you were great as a mc, hyung."

"..now you're telling me this.." jin mumbled and looked away, blushing since yoongi's face was too close.

yoongi gently grabbed jin's chin and made him look at him. "i mean it, hyung.. you were looking so handsome.. and hot." yoongi stared into his eyes and bit his bottom lip.

jin widened his eyes and hid his red face in his hands. "yah! stop it, min yoongi!"

yoongi smirked and whispered in jin's ear, "why? don't you like it when i call you handsome and.. hot, hmm?"

jin stayed silent for awhile before nodding slowly.

yoongi placed his arm on jin's small waist and slowly made his way to jin's ass. he groped jin's ass and gripped it gently.

jin hit yoongi's arm and whisper yelled, "what do you think you are doing, min yoongi?"

yoongi gripped on jin's ass tightly and smirked. "this." he answered confidently.

jin let out a small moan and immediately put his hand on his mouth.

yoongi smirked and put a kiss on jin's hand that was on his mouth. jin shut his eyes. he was blushing madly now.

yoongi then put kisses on both of jin's cheeks and forehead. jin slowly opened his eyes and tugged on yoongi's shirt. yoongi looked at him confusedly. jin pulled him close and stared at his lips. yoongi smiled and leaned in. jin kissed yoongi gently and smiled into the kiss. yoongi held jin's hand and intertwined their fingers.

they pulled away from the short yet gentle kiss. yoongi stared at his hyung and couldn't stop smiling. jin looked away from yoongi because he was too embarrassed. "where did your confidence go now, mc hyung?" yoongi asked, smirking.

jin hit yoongi's arm again and hid his face in yoongi's chest. he then mumbled, "shut up."

yoongi chuckled and ruffled jin's hair. "i love you, hyung."

jin looked up at yoongi slowly and stared at him.

"i mean it. i've been in love with you for a long time.."

jin didn't say anything which made yoongi nervous.

"say something, please.." yoongi whispered, his eyes starting to become teary.

jin smiled before pecking yoongi's lips.
"i love you too, yoongichi. a lot."

yoongi sighed in relief and grinned.

jin smiled widely and hugged yoongi tightly. yoongi held him close and put a kiss on jin's head. both fell asleep happily in each other's arms.

~THE END~

i wanted to post this last night but fell asleep while writing :(