Author's note: I'm not a professional writer or anything. This is just for fun. It's also the first story I have ever written. It will not be proof-read so don't mind any spelling mistakes. And as you might've noticed, English is not my first Language

You waited on the couch, nervously, for about 25 minutes when Brian finally showed up. You have been best friends since high school and did almost everything together. When he started with 'Smile' you never really went to his gigs because you were busy studying for your degree that period. But now that you graduated and have a job, you have plenty of time to come watch. At least, from Brian's point of view. You found it a little awkward to come watch him . But after hearing Brian complain about you not having even met the band for the 100st time. You finally gave in, you would come to the next gig they had.

So you were  in Brian's car, on your way to the club. You really dressed up because you wanted to make a good impression of course. You were wearing this white top with thin straps, a Bordeaux red short-ish skirt and your favourite pair of black heels. You weren't wearing that much make-up, only some mascara to bring out your already very long lashes.

We arrived at the club and Brian took you backstage to their dressing room. We entered the room.'Guys, this is y/n, my best friend' Brian said. You stood there a little awkwardly as the band scanned me from head to toe. 'Well hello my darling, it's so great to finally meet you. Brian has told us all about you!' Freddie said. You instantly liked Freddie because of the way he made you feel comfortable. 'So y/n, this is John, the bassist'. You nodded friendly. 'And this is Roger, the drummer'. Roger stood up and shook your hand. You smiled at him. You could feel your cheeks brighten, so you decided to pretend it was really warm in there.

As the boys began to dress up, you left the room to find yourself a good spot on the dance floor. You went to the bar, got a drink, and moved towards the stage. You saw a group full of girls and recognized them under the term of 'Groupies'.  They were wearing skirts that looked more like a belt. And had some much make-up on their face that you wondered whether there was any left at your local make-up store. You overheard their conversation. 'Girls, just so you know, that hot drummer guy is mine tonight' she giggled. 'Have him, I'm all for mister electric guitar' You laughed a little at the nickname they had given your best friend.

You didn't notice the band had come on stage as you heard Freddie. 'Hello everyone and welcome to our show tonight, we hope you are all going to have a good time' The crowd woo'd and so did you. Throughout the performance you had caught yourself staring at Roger for longer than acceptable. You couldn't help it. He was just really handsome. You loved the way he was only wearing a vest so you could see his chest. The way his hair went everywhere when he moved his head along to he rythem and the way you could clearly see his veins while he was banging the drums.

The show had ended and you went backstage, watched angrily by the groupies who were desperately trying to get a backstage pass. As you made your way to the dressing room, you heard the groupies screaming that they should be let inside. You entered the room and hugged Brian. ' That was really good Brian, I didn't know you had an actual talent' 'oh shut up y/n'. You had some small talk with John about the show when Freddie entered. 'Darling what do you think, was it good? I know it was but I want to hear it from you'. You giggled and said ' It was great Freddie'. You sat down on the couch, listening to the conversation John and Brian were having, something about guitars. You were not paying attention, at least, not until Roger walked in.