Prologue

KATE's POV

,,Mum,when are you and Uncle Leo planing to go?"Joe asked me,as I stood next to my&Leo's bedroom.

,,I don't know.Probably when somebody will be ready."I answer Joe's question,but my answer was also for Leo.

Okay.I know him for twenty years.But I still can't get over this.I mean,which man can spend two hours with choosing "the right one"tux.In moments,like this are,I want to kill him.And now,in the season of awards and galas,he spend those two hours like every weekend.And really I don't understand why.He doesn't have any reason.Really,he looks hot,in literally everything,plus did anyone,except me,noticed that those things,that mens always wear for the galas and awards,always look the same?No one?Only me?Okay.But really,I'm woman.I have to worry,if I look good,and I have to spend two hours with choosing my outfit.But not in our relationship.I found my perfect dress for this gala,a week later.Today,I only dress up,and did my makeup with little(okay with big)help from my stylist.

,,Mum,you have to go now,or you'll be late."Mia told me,as she made her way to the bathroom,which is next to our bedroom.

,,I know,"I sighed,,I'm going to have a look on him."I said,and I went to our bedroom.

,,Okay are you FINALLY ready?"I asked Leo,and I rolled my eyes.

,,Uhm.You look beautiful,Katie."I blushed,when he said it.

,,Thank you.You don't look bad yourself.And now,quick.We have to go."we both went downstairs,where little Bear watched TV with his 9babysitter,Joy,who have to "guard",him and Joe.Mia is going to her best friend's house,for a sleepover.

,,Joy?"

,,Yes?"

,,You can order pizza or something,for you and Joe.Bear already had dinner.Try to order some healthy one.No milkshakes.Mia is going out.Joe can't be up,to late nightmAnd Bear have to go to bed after nine o' clock.Thank you."I told her and she noded.

After that,me and Leo went out to his car.Way to gala is long for like half an hour.

,,Leo?Sam is going to be here.I-I don't know if I can do it"I whispered.

,,Oh Katie.The same thing,I told you with Jim and Ned.If you met them somewhere;you don't have to feel bad or something.They did mistake,not you.They did such a thing to you.To the most wonderful woman,I've ever met."Leo smiled at me politely.

,,Thank you."I kissed him a little.

From one little kiss,suddenly happened kissing.Kisses get more passionate.But this kissing was one big mistake.

Because when we finally realize that we're in car,it was late.

We had an car accident,that night.

,,I love you,Kate."was last thing I heard from Leo,that night

---------

Hi!

This is new story about Kate and Leo.I've always wanted to do such a story.Don't worry,this is only start.There are goong to be a lots of romantic,cute and just #kleo moments.

I have question for you,as always.

What's your favorite story,here on Wattpad(I want to read something new,so that's why I'm askimg.Plus I want to know what do you like and so.)Thank you for answers.

My favorite story here is Kate&Leo Oneshots,and I also love story Dear Harry&goodnight kisses.

Thank you for everything!

Vote

Comment

Follow

IamSoCuteGirl