☣ P R O L O G U E ☣

jimindoel513
ABSTRUSE LOVE

" The only thing
Standing in between
YOU & ME
Is
REALITY "

-

You ware lonely so was I, when we met we started crying. Our grief was alike and it works like medicine. I smile because of you, I hum in you. First time I leave myself with you. I remind immersed in your thoughts.

We are a bit filled and a bit empty, you are a bit confused and even I have questions, you are a bit blank and I'm a bit plain. We are like two half-moons on the same sky, earth is not sufficient nor is the sky. Every world is empty and lonely without you.

If I get just your companionship, it's like a hundred destinations and your loneliness is my party. I sparkle with your eyes. I turned my nights to day with you. I leave myself with you.

On every page of my book of fate, in my life and my death. In every tomorrow and in every second I want to write her name as mine. In every story and every tale, in true stories of love in the world of heart, in every part of my life.

Oh god.., whenever you make pairs make her mine. I'm hers, my existence is due to her. Please let me be hers. I'm thirsty and she's river. She's the source of my life. Please give me a home, a street and a city, in her name.

I'll walk and stop for her, give me a loving heart but only with her love in it. I want my house will echo only with her laughter. Oh god.. You may half my laughter, happiness and my life but....her tears, her sorrows, her pain, her wounds will be mine everywhere. Every-time for whole life I'd happen that she'd live inside of me, she'd never leave and be part.

My desires for her growing second by second. I want to hold her in my arms, embrace her tight and never let go, I want to wiped away every single drop of tears, I want to feel her warmth, breath her scent want to know how she smells.

I want to feel her burning touch feel the shiver, want to kiss those luscious rose red lips which look soft like cotton candy, I bet those lips test like cotton candy. I want to experience the feeling the shiver of touch her, pleasure her. Want to mark her as mine only mine, and make love with her.

My mind shouting at me, my body feeling numb. My soul abstained me, and thousands knifes ripping my heart. I'm craving for her.

But there is nothing I can do, the fate made as like this, I can't embrace her, feel her warmth, breath in her smell, I can't kiss, make love, even I can't touch her. I'm useless, my life is useless.

It's painful to see your loved one crying in front of you and you can do nothing, but watching the person tearing, in mess. It's more painful than burning in hell.

I did know from the first, I can't have her ever but still dare to love her. This is my love story, our "Abstruse Love".
But is it the love we wanted..?

__________

AUTHOR'S LECTURE

This is a BTS fiction book, and I don't own any of the characters, I just using their names, characters not presented their real life. The characters in this book my creation.

So here is the Prologue of my book. I'm not that good at writing, if there is any mistake please forgive me. I'll work hard for this book. So tell me how's the Prologue is it good or very very shitty..Be honest no need to lie. Because time is expensive if you waste your time on this book then you deserve to judge this book. So feel free to comment. And you like you can vote. I'll appreciate your decision. That's it for now I'm gonna come back again to disturb you guys..hehe..i love to irritated people..okay i'm shutting my mouth for now, we'll meet again till then stay warm,happy,enjoy the winter,eat lots of food gain calories and work out for carve figure..okay okay now seriously bye. love you I don't know you but I still love you.💜

-