Lovesick (Zody)

Zach's POV
I cuddle into my blankets trying to stop shivering so I can go back to bed for our show tonight. "Cold?" Cody asks from across the skinny space between us. I give a slight nod before speaking.

"Little," He chuckles and waves me over to his bunk. I give a small smile and shake a bit as I try to climb over to him. He holds his arms out a little, I think because he's scared I'll fall. As soon as I'm lying comfortably in his bunk I cuddle with him immediately for warmth.

"You're so warm, baby," he coos softly, holding the hands I have wrapped around his waist.

"I'm completely frozen," I say a little too soon as my body starts to boil up fast.  "Why is it so hot now?!" I roll onto my back and kick the blanket off my torso before shivering again and cuddling back into Cody. He chuckles and turns over to wrap his arms around me.

"Fever?" He asks, examining my face as I start to boil up again. I shrug and turn onto my back again. He continues to stare at me as I turn my head slightly to look at him. "Why so sad?" He kisses my temple and smiles at me. I smile back and cuddle him, I don't even care if it gets too hot I want my cuddles. He giggles a little before putting the back of his hand on my forehead. "It's a fever," I say nothing and just nuzzle my face in his chest. He plays with my hair and comforts me like the caring boyfriend he is. He plays with my hair until I fall asleep again.

I wake up with my clothes covered in my own sweat. "Hey, baby," Cody coos. I groan a bit and look over at him. "Here's some water," I smile and thank him. I chug the water and gasp as I pull from the water bottle. "Still performing tonight?" I nod.

"Of course, I would never miss a show," Cody smiles.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy," He gets in bed and cuddles me. "How 'bout I make you a nice bowl of soup?" I nod.

"Thank you," He smiles.

"Duh, of course I would," I have the sweetest boyfriend ever and couldn't ask for anyone better.