Graduation

"Carter!" I wake to my mothers voice screaming at me, dad left a few years back but please don't feel sorry for me he was a deadbeat, cheating man whore anyway. I'm so excited to finally graduate high school, I wonder how Cameron (my best friend) is feeling I'm finally getting out of Atlanta I can finally move to New York and live my dreams, the worse thing is Cameron is going off to LA to presume his Football career. I'll miss my family and friends but New York just seems like the best option to discover my writing. I quickly get ready curling my king brown hair and apply some make up, I'm wearing a black lacy dress which isn't slutty but not all holy nun like either, I put my cap and grown on over it, ew! There yellow I hope I don't look that bad.

I run down to my brother and mum, my brother is 3 he was only 2 months when dad left, like I said he was a dead beat, I set my brother on my hip and carry him to the car to strap him in while mum grabs the camera, ugh! Pictures but whatever right? I'll let her have her day it's more her than mine if I'm being honest. I'm excited to see Cameron I wonder what slut wants him tonight hahah! They all think he cares for them, yeah right. I suppose it bothers me that he sleep around, but we are only friends I don't want to come across and desperate and jealous. "Carter? Are you excited? I cent believe my baby is graduation!" My mum screams to me "Yes, mum it's all very exciting" I reply in a dead best bored sounding voice.

My mum pulls up outside school, she parks her car and I'm left to run on, I catch up with Mindy my friend, she's very pretty with blonde hair and blue eyes, to be honest I think I'm rare looking her legs are lovely and long she's got curves but isn't overly big but her 5'7 towers of my 5'2, yeah I'm a midget. "So?" She asks I stare at her confused "yeah?" She glares at me "are you finally gonna tell Cameron about your feelings?" I sigh and give her a hard glare "what feelings? He is a player man whore, I know Cameron and I are next friends but that's all, I don't think I could ever ya know? And besides he has his sluts like Ashley and Veronica. Why would I put myself out there and look like an idiot? It all seems very stupid to me." "What are you two idiots gossiping about now?" Cameron walks up and warps his arms around my waist, I blush and pull away "oh nothing interesting" Mindy replies care free. I then see Max my other friend he is up near the school, I quickly excuse myself and run up to him "MAX!" I scream and run into his arms he picks me up and spin around. I giggle carefree "hey short stack" he whispers into my hair, I push his head away and laugh "shut up, I like being small!" Max is quite the looker with hazel eyes and black hair he is fairly tan and well built. "Are you buzzing yet Cartie" that's my nickname "oh please ask me on a day that doesn't end in why!" He laughs "it'll be better later when we go to Ryan's house party to celebrate and get wasted" I smile "oh yeah. Nothing better than get perverted and see people baby making everywhere" he smirks "like you won't do it either" no I'm not a virgin holy Mary Joe or whatever but I'm not a slutty whore either.

Just as I'm about to reply the bell goes off time to take our seats and oddly enough I'm stuck next to Cameron, I know we are best friends but I do feel more but. Brief use to admit it I'll look like a total tool and that's suckish! I go and take my seat next to him silently praying that I don't have to be squished up next to him, I don't think I could take touching him. Cameron walks in and it's the first time today that I'm actually seeing him properly, he is beautiful with his Steele grey eyes and beautiful smile and his lovely brown hair that is sitting in his perfect way, like his looks aren't enough his muscles and body shape we enough to have my drooling. Cameron sat down beside me and grabbed my hand "hi Cartie, why did you run off earlier to Max, I wanted to talk to you, it's important." I shook my head "Sorry Cam I just ya know missed Max I suppose are you going to Ryans party tonight?" Please say no I silently begged. Cameron smirked "of course, ya know I'm up all night to get lucky baby" he winked at me, I took my hand out of his as my heart began to beat faster "yeah I'll be there too, use protection Cammy" I retorted sounding a bit rude.

Cameron looked confused and was about to speak, he was interrupted by the starting of the ceremony. I silently thanked god.

At the end of the ceremony, I rush out to meet my family trying my best to ignore Cameron, I made a run for it and sighed in Relief when I thought I lost him only for him to yank me back, I looked at him trying to keep my express and blank as possible.

"What the hell was that about" he asked "what was what about?" I replied acting confused. "You know Carter. Are you annoyed I play with girls because any girl I do fuck knows it'll only ever be a fuck." I stared at him repulsed, "this is what I mean Carter, that so wrong, think if I was the one sleep about, you wouldn't be too pleased either, I'd probably end up pregnant out of karma, I'm afraid that's how it'll end up for you, with a baby before you can peruse your dream of moving to L.A and becoming a footballer." Cameron stared at me, I felt sick to my stomach just think about what I'd said.

"Your my friend Carter. Not.My.Mother" he said sharply, "I'm sorry Cameron, I just... Know what never mind I'm gonna go we probably see each other again after we leave anyway." 15 years of friendship all wasted I thought to myself.

I ran out to my family and acted like nothing happened, I had to pretend to be the least bit excited about this End Of High School Party or whatever, honestly I'm dreading it, Cameron will be there with his latest 'fuck' and that'll just ruin my night. How can I love someone so much, when they have no respect for women.

Hey Guys💞!!!!!! My names Zoë,🙊 this is my first wattpad story😑 I know it sounds stupid😁but I just wanna try it out💜 so I am and we will see how it goes, if I get any hate I'll ignore you😊 no time for haters sorry bby😘 but back to the serious me😊 I'll tell you a bit about myself I'm Irish, I'm 13 I absolutely love The Mortal Instruments and The a Infernal Devices any fan out there? Anyways leave a comment and vote away I love you all for giving your time to me😝 our Cameron though what y'all think?

~Zoë😘