Jealous Kiss

You loved going to the fair. All the attractions, the food, the excitement of the kids that were running all over the place, it made you excited as well. You especially loved going to the fair with your boyfriend, even though he didn't have strong enough stomach to handle the particularly wild attractions that were present. He did, however, love to spoil you with cute presents he won at throwing games, despite all the protests you made because you already had a big pile of them at home. He never listened to your objections, though.

"Hey, babe, I'm going to the toilet for a sec, okay? I'll be right back." Paulo said, taking his arm from around your shoulders and leaning in to place a kiss on your forehead before pulling away to go find a toilet. Nodding, you stifled your laugh when you nearly saw him run into someone when he turned away from you and smiled when he looked back and winked at you, ignoring the grumbling of the old man who was saying something about 'disrespectful children'.

When Paulo disappeared out of sight, you sniffled and wrapped your scarf tighter around your neck before rubbing your hands together to create some warmth. Now that Paulo's warmth had disappeared from next to you, the cold started to have its effect on you. Looking around, you saw a fair stall that was equipped with a little heater and you subtly shuffled closer to the heat source, knowing that Paulo would still be able to find you when he came back because it wasn't far from where he left you.

"Hey." You jumped when you suddenly heard a man's voice from next to you and you looked up. A man was standing there, and although he was standing a bit too close for comfort, you dismissed his closeness as him seeking some warmth near the heater as well and you smiled at him in greeting. He looked like he was working at one of the fair stalls, judging by his clothing. You deduced he must have been on a break because you didn't really see any empty stalls at first glance.

"Hello."

"Are you having fun?" He asked, leaning forwards to hold his hands closer to the heater and in the process also invading your personal space. You shuffled backwards, smiling awkwardly when he looked at you, and you put your hands in your pockets to compensate for the warmth you lost by taking a little bit more distance from the fire.

"Sure, I love going on attractions. " You answered friendlily, leaning backwards gently against the pole that was holding the roof of the stall up. It looked sturdy enough to hold your weight and it gave you an excuse to back away subtly from the stranger next to you.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say I'm scaring you away." He commented with a charming grin on his face and you smiled slightly, shaking your head in apology.

"Sorry, I thought you were interested in me or something and my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate that..."

"Yeah, my girlfriend wouldn't either." He said, nodding towards a crowded stall a bit further away where a girl was busily walking back and forth, trying to give everyone a shot at throwing a ball at some cans.

"I tried to help but she said I was running in the way and sent me away." The guy said with a fond grin and you laughed as well because this was exactly what Paulo did as well when you tried to help him cook in the kitchen.

"I completely understand, my boyf-," before you could finish your sentence, Paulo appeared by your side and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him before cupping your face with his free hand and roughly pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widened a bit in surprise but after a few seconds you relaxed in his arms, closing your eyes and melting into him. Resting your one hand on his chest, you kissed him back eagerly, even when his tongue invaded your mouth, but not before you sighed in fond exasperation. He could be a bit possessive sometimes and he had his jealous moments as well, like now, especially when you were talking to a guy who he didn't know. But you didn't really mind his jealousy because it showed you he cared, aside from all the times he randomly said 'I love you'. You really were a lucky girl.