chapter 1

OIIIIIII! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD!! okay okay relax!! then i just wake up..yup this boy is name takeru my childhood friend..oh man come on!! he sigh..this day is our adventure begin!! he shout like a kid..then I realize..that I forgot this day is our first adventure!! oh nooo!! I late!!! i shout like crazy people hey!! relax girl don't worry is still 8:00 am!! huuuuhhh!! I relieve that I not late..Pika pika..hey buddy I say good morning!! to my beloved pikachu..he so cute!! I could melt..pikachu jump on my bed pika pikachu!! yup buddy I also exited!!! zoru zoru I saw where it came..it just takeru is zoruo gyaaaaa he so cute!!! I hug this black pokemo..until it can't breath..oppss sorry ryutoo. hehe

Takeru' POV

I so jealous of my Pokemon Yumi hugged until can't breath..I also want to..my finger go to my mouth..and only watch them playing hugging game..

Hey yumi!!! are you already!!! come on Yumi this is you first!! but still people want to wake you up!!(bad english ..I guess)' haha it okay maam' takeru say..ooowwww that sweet of you..that is why I want you guy grow up already and married!!!! takeru blush m-m-maam please don't say like that!! pikachu and zoruo stare at takeru and smile!! and me no reaction..'hey takeru you face is burning up!!' you sure are okay =_="..' just s-s-shut up!!!".... hurry go away.. I want change my shirt.. o-o-o-okay I will wait at downstairs..still his face red..

8 MINUTE LATER..(finish change shirt)

they eat breakfast..and watch TV

until 9:37 am (together)

hey you guy should go to PROF.ZEN at the lab!! ahhh!!! I forgot!! then I guess I go home first. thanks for the breakfast and TV ma'am!! and he just run like a wind..

okay Yumi this is you first journey!! you just remember me..when I young I go to the journey..it really fun!! when you go to the shinning world I will be Alone at this house.....my mom began to cry..."Mom..I" hahahah it okay my daughter !! here!! take this Yumi got a pair of running shoes...and cool bag!! my eyes began shine!! it really cool!! oh and here money!! is not really that much..but when you battle trainer..and win you will got the money!! Yumi..my mom sound seriously.. I gulp ..I want you collect all badges and beat the champion!! GOT IT!!! and pikachu I want you take care of Yumi!! got it! "PIKA PI" 'YES' sure that is my dream after all..then let began in 1..2..3.. GO!! "YES BYE AND THANKS MOM!!" I wave at my mom say good bye!!

Mom POV

Addy..look our daughter go on adventure just like us before when we got married..Addy I hopes you get to see this..

I know our daughter will be hero just like you....farewell Yumi..

Yumi POV

I ran into the lab..I already saw takeru at there..

takeru POV

man.Yumi so cute........gaaaaaaaa!!! come on takeru not now!!! I use 2 hand to slap my face.....and..gaaaaaaa I can't stop think of it she solo cute!!!.hey are you okay...prof.zen ask..hahaha o-of course

normal POV

Now now my young friend..today you guy is first adventure!! weelll you know right I too old to be trainer..my dream is to know a lot about Pokemon and that..there..and.........bla bla bla .................

....haha so I want you g-..hey!!! wake up you two!! waawaaa s-sorry prof.zen it just to long..*yawn* hey!! takeru hit Yumi head w-w-waaa ..oh already finish...*yawn* ...tch young people are really......gaaaaa okay first this is pokedex prof give the 2 child pokedex this thing will..yeahyeah we know prof.zen both of them say....whatever prof.zen sigh...okay then choose the Pokemon there..ohh I forgot that you guy have Pokemon alredy but it okay just pick it!!! YAAAAAYYY I love prof.zen both of them say it again...prof just smile and sigh...

Yumi POV..

UM so which will i choose..then..ah-ha!! I choose you!! I take the pokeball and let. the torchi out!!! so cool!! now I will call you Blaze!!!

Takeru POV

so she pick a fire-type Pokemon..then..

I choose you!!! same as Yumi throw out the pokeball and there a mudkip..um well I will give you name..yup!!! I will name it

Aoi(blue)!! well..because it..blue..hehe..

then..we both say earth other "LET BATTLE USING OUR BEGINNER POKEMION"...well I will attack first Blaze use scratch the attack little damage on mudkip!! Aqua use tackle!! it also little damage!! they only use the attack.

Yumi POV

oh no blaze look out of energy already..mudkip too...then let use final scratch!! Blaze avoid and use scratch

mudkip use tackle but blaze to fast!! ..

the scratch faint the mudkip!!! YAAAAY I WON!!!! HAhahaa SEE WHO ARE THE CHAMPION!!!! I quickly hug blaze and put it in pokeball and whisper you really awesome blaze

NORMAL POV

um..amazing..you two are really amazed me.."haahaha but still I the best!!!"

okay Yumi this time you won but next time no mercy!! takeru smirks and smile..

okay fine with me!! then who the one win many will be my slave hahahaha!!! prof.zen and takeru sweetdrops.. then takeru realize something...T-t-then if I win many..will you......"will you what?!" ...WILL YOU BE MY G-G-G-G-G-GIRL...

.."girl..and what" n-nevermind takeru blush like maniac...just hang out with me...u-u-um i mean as friend he blush again..."I will" ;) umm....all silence..until prof.zen breaks the silence okay first heal the Pokemon at the machine second now start the journey third...takeru you should be brave enough to tell he sigh..P-P-Prof zen..takeru blush but Yumi don't anything of it..=_=? and..LASTLY!! GOOD LUCK BOTH OF YOU!!! we smile each other and go to the machine!! we high-five!!! and shout at the hero town WE. WILL. GO. AND FULFILL OUR DREAMS!!!!! .

THERE FINISH..I WILL UPDATED IT AGAIN..AS YOU SEE THE COVER IS YUMI IS FACE NEXT I WILL DRAW TAKERU IS FACE...WELL I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOT TO CREATE STORY HAHAHA..I WANT TO SAY IT AGAIN I SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKE WORD ... I KNOW I REALLY BAD AT ENGLISH..