Adoption

Hi my name is Lily I'm a orphan for 10 years the worst thing ever.I'm never usually adopted and that makes me sad then something change one day.

    I woke up one day and someone was going to adopt!

"what do you like that your sister would like to do Adam?" the women said.

"Well I want one that is athletic and likes to play video games." Adam said.

"These are our three most athletic girls" Mrs. cherry said.

Of course I was left out I was the most athletic one but no one ever adopts me.

"what about her" Adam says.he points at me

"You mean Lily you won't want her she doesn't do good in social studies and language.

"Is she athletic?" he said

"Well yes the most athletic one but she does bad a-" she said but gets cut off by Adam.

"I want Lily" he said

"ok Adam" the woman said.

"No your not alound to have her she is horrible!" Mrs. cherry yells.

"give me the papers or I will arrest you for child abuse" the woman saids.

"fine" mrs .cherry said and gives the papers to Adams mom.

thinks in head- yay I'm adopted!

    "So your name is Lily,right?" he ask

"yep Lily Madison...."she said.

"Dahlberg" he laughed.

"Lily Madison Dahlberg that's my name" I laugh.

"I'm surprise your not going crazy right now because it usually happpens" he said.

"how?"I ask

"I will tell you later and I have a question for you" he ask.

"what?" I ask

"do you know what mine craft is?" he am me.

"what is mine craft?" I ask.

he gasp "I will show you when we get home because its the best thing ever" he said