Chapter 1: The Night That Started It All

Cheryl's POV:

Oh mummy! Why don't you love me ! Why am I not aloud to have people over! Please mummy please! Oh Cheryl why must you always complain. You know why you aren't allowed to have people over. Th--this house i--its haunted a-and you know that. That's the same reason why your not allowed to have any "pets". Now stop asking questions! Or else! Or else what mummy, what will you do!? What mummy! What! You always threaten and threaten but never do anything! When I ask you always have a different answer. But I know that none of it is true mummy! Soon after my fight with mummy I went to my room and on my way there I saw somebody staring right into the living room window were me and mummy were arguing. I saw him rode off I'ma motor cycle I tried to recognized him but I couldn't I really only saw him for a second but I did see that he was wearing a beanie, a leather black jacket, and riding a motor cycle. A few seconds after I went to my room I couldn't get this stranger out of my head so I looked at year books from Riverdale High I recognized him then I saw his picture under it the name "Forsythe Pendelton Jones the lll"

Jughead's POV:

It was a normal night I couldn't sleep so I went out on my motor cycle and I just so happened to go on Blossom  territory . I looked into the house and saw a girl fiery cherry red hair arguing with who seemed to be her mother I recognized this girl we went to school together. Then I remembered exactly who she was: Cheryl Blossom Riverdale Highs "IT GIRL" AKA The HBIC ( Head Bitch In Charge) she was a cheer leader she had a signature look Fiery curly red hair, a green or red spider pin, bright red lipstick, high heels or high heel boots that reached her knee and she always wore the same colors red, black and white. She was captain of the cheerleading team. Then I remembered she was Jason Blossoms Twin sister. I remembered what they always told us at school. "Stay off Blossom property, or else!" As soon as I rode off I got a strange feeling I was being watched. Atleast a mile away from the Blossom house my bike broke down so I called Betty. This was absolutely terrible.

Betty's POV:

Mom! Are you home yet! I called up the stairs. I didn't hear a response and I was still hungry even tho I had just came home from having milkshakes & burgers with Veronica so I poured myself a bowl of cereal. As I was eating I scrolled thru the pictures that me and Veronica took. We must have taken about a hundred photos that night. Then I got a call. Who could it have been. At this hour. I checked my phone and I saw the caller ID I was relieved to see that it was Jughead but I wondered why he would call so late. When I picked up the voice on the other end sounded so familiar. It took me a moment but I recognized the voice. My heart jump and in that split second I knew Jughead was in trouble.  I could tell by the time in his voice something terrible had happened. On the other end of the phone was a stressed Jughead asking me to go pick him up because his bike broke down. I asked him where he was and when I heard those 3 words I ran to get my car keys. Who would have known those three words would have done that to me. I felt sad and mad and stressed and everything in between. All I had to hear was "Near Blossom territory" When I got in the car I called Veronica so she would help calm me down

Veronica's POV:

I had so much fun tonight I hung out with my bff took hundreds of selfies and ate pops. I asked my self "How much better could this night get?" As soon as I go to the Pembrooke I went straight to my room and changed into my PJs and started scrolling thru Instagram and checking my Snapchat. I got bored so I went to the kitchen and poured my self a glass of daddy's fancy, expensive champagne and grabbed some snacks then I went to the living room and sat down to watch a movie nothing much had been happening. Without noticing I fell asleep during the movie I woke up to my phone ringing. It must have been like one in the morning. When I checked my phone I saw the name "Betty👯💖💞 Bff" I picked up and it took a while for me to understand what Betty was saying so I had to tell her to breathe and slow down. Then she explained to me what had happened. When I heard that Jughead was near Blossom territory I snapped. I called Cheryl Blossom and told her that "No matter what happened or happens that night or any day do not to hurt Jughead Jones!"