The day I joined the ALDC

Description of kitty.

Height: 4"7

Weight: 4 stone

Hair colour: naturally platinum blonde

Eye colour: greyish green

Hair length: just above her waist

Hair type: fine and straight

Skin colour: dark tan

Head shape: small, with prominant cheek and jaw bones

Age:12

Birthday:08.08.02

Build: petite, slightly under weight.

Accent: British but slightly coknie

------------------------------------------

As the plane lands I start to put away my book, where I have been doodling for the last 12 hours. The seatbelt signs finally switch off and I make my way Off and towards the baggage collection in the small airport of Pittsburg PA. Once I find my bag with all of my possetions I go over to get it of the belt, unfortunately I couldn't because, well, I'm quite small but luckily a kind Airport staff lady helped me. I thanked her than Made my way toward the taxis, wait they call them cabs here, don't they? Anyway, I got in the first one and asked him to take me to the ALDC dance studio, he simply grunted In return. Finally the care pulled into a car park an I stepped out, giving him the remander of my cash. I pull my suit case behind me with a duffle bag on my shoulder as I made my way toward the door. I struggled to open the door and dropped my suit case on the ground with a clatter, at this moment the lady at the desk looked up, and when she noticed me she ran to help. She had long light brown hair, straight with a fringe and looked around 35.

"Oh sorry about that hunny, I didn't see you their" her strong American accent reminding me wear I was.

"No problem" I stammered, as she helped me with my bags.

"Well my names Melissa, who are you? She asked, bending down a little, so she was more my height.

"Kitty Smith" I answered " I am here to be a member of the junior elite competition team" I informed her, trying to hide my nurves.

Melissa's face softened. "Oh yeah, that's right I knew we were expecting someone, but I in visioned someone a bit older" but before I had time to say anything in returns he lead lead me to a room, as I steped inside, the laughing stopped, as I looked around I saw 7 girls, all around my age stair at me.

"hey girls, this is kitty, the girl miss Abby was telling you about!" Their faces lit up, and one girl with long brown hair and a big smile jumped up to greet me.

" yay, your finally hear! I'm maddie and am 12 years old then theirs Kendall, she's also 12, Nia, Chloe and Paige are all 13, Brooke's 16 and Kenzie is 10." I looked around the pink room and saw smily faces and decided to introduce myself.

"Hey, I'm kitty and am 12 years old" I said and smiled at them.

"Right then" Melissa stepped in "kitty, do you have any dance stuff?" I hesitated, embarrassed to say that my mum would never get me anything and I don't have any clothes to wear.

" no ma'am" I answered looking at the floor nervously. The girls looked confused but didn't say anything.

" not to worry, maddie, do you have any spare dace clothes?" Maddie face lit up.

"Of course!" She opens a bag with a selection of crop tops and shorts.

"Take your pick!"

I grabbed a pair of black bootie shorts with a rim of black on white polka dots and a white crop top with a rim of white on black polka dots, then stood their awkwardly, not sure if I should get changed. But Melissa promptly spoke up,