what is love

sup my name is jazz im a stud im 18 I have a lil girl name katie but she likes when I call her kat. she is three years old. she is my world. me and her mom are not on good terms.when my babygirl was born her mom or dad didnt want anything to do with her and they dropped her off on my doorstep. so until then she's been mine. I didnt have advice growing up my mom and dad was on drugs and beating on each other. So me and my big sis was on our own.

hi my name is monica but my friends call me mo. im 18 im a fem but dont have a girlfriend. I used to have one but she got to bossy and controlling. But anyway im a caramel color, im kind of short, I have curly long hair and I im kinda thick. my parents are rich and I hate that people want to be my friend because of that.

beep beep beep beep. daddy wake up! wake up! kat yelled in my ear. kay baby im up. daddy im hungry. what you want to eat eggs and bacon or cereal,I asked. I knew what she was gone pick I just asked any way. I want cereal she said. so we went downstairs, went in the kitchen. kat got the cereal while I got the milk, I poured me and her bowl and we ate. until my phn start ringing.

phn convo:

me: hello

zack: man you gone be late again to school

me: man im comin

zack: ight but umm can u come pic me up

me: yea man "laughing"

end of convo

mo pov:

baby tonights the night I let you know

baby tonights the night we lose control

baby to

I hit my alarm and got out of bed.ugh I have to go to the shop in fix my car. My dad said he was gone buy me another but I dont want another.I went down stairs. my dad was at the counter reading his daily newspaper and my mom probably at work. she's a vet, she loves her some pets. one day she's going to own her own pet shop and im gonna work their because I love pets too.

I eat and went back up stairs and got dress I put on some yoga pants, a tank top, jacket, and my jordans and got my key and iphone and headed out.

when I got to the shop they told me I had to come back later because they have to many people here already and all of their work employees are not there. So I just went straight to school.when I got there my best friend trish came runing up to me saying guess what? "what", I asked. you know that guy zack right? yea, what about him. well his friend jazz is throwing a party for her lil girl, you wonna go. "But I dont no her though", I said. So what! "why do you want to go so bad", I asked. because umm. "umm what", I said. because I like zack ok dang and he's going to be there, so please come, please, she begged.Ok dang ima come. thanks and you never no u and that jazz girl can hookup. umm I didnt say all that.  "ok I got to get to class", she said.ok ill see you later. as I was walkin to class txtin trish someone or something bumped into me. o im sorry, as I looked up I realized It was that girl name jazz. sorry ma didnt see u, u ight she asked. yea im alright, sorry about that, I said. thats ok ma and walked off. I didnt no jazz was that cute. she has the cutest eyes. But I cant think about anybody else because they probably end up like my ex.

jazz convo

Man I just ran into a girl, I think it was trish bestfriend ion no but shortie was cute af. I went n txt zack to bring drinks for the party. Im throwing a party for my lil girl its her birthday. Im goin to throw her a surprise party. "hey baby", diana said. "what I tell you about calling me that, we aint together", I told her. O so you dont want this. when she said that she push me into a wall and pulled off her shirt and uncliped her bra. her tits we're in my face. when she seen me looking at them she smirked. "you no you want to touch them", she told me. I couldnt help myself. I grabbed hold of them and kissed her roughly, biting her lip. she moaned and that just made me go crazy but I had to stop. I let her go and she pouted. "I got to go ma" I told her. "can we finish this later then", she asked. Nah you no we over. "Then y u all up on me", she asked. "because, shit ion no maybe I wanted to hit it n quite it aint that what u said to yo friends", I told her. yea but I umm was all she could say. yea ummm my ass, bye diana, and walked off.

I was so late getting to class. My teacher arguing at me about being late as usual but I wasn't listening I just started texting on my phn. As I was doing that a girl came walking up to me n handed me a piece of paper I looked n it and it said

Meet me in the bathroom

I tell u about these thots these days and threw it away. When I got out of class I see that cute girl again. She got a sexy ass body. When Trish told me she was gay I didn't think she was this fine. But damn shorty is fine, she got hips, booty, her titties ain't that big but they a nice size. But what draw me in is her eyes and lips. I no I'm crazy her lips. But yes her eyes are light light brown and her lips are like so perfect. Anyway I need to stop thinking about her and focus on my lil girl plus she probably ain't thinking about me anyway.

Mo pov:

I just can't stop thinking about those grey eyes staring at me. I mean it seemed like I was seeing inside of her. I know crazy right but anyway I need to go to the store and buy a present for her lil girl. I always liked kids. Where is Trish, she told me she needed a ride to the store for the party.