Chap One. I Do.

Freddie and Jim were sitting in the middle of the garden, cuddling each other with his hands clasped, laughing about nothing. The temperature was good, and everything was perfect, 'That's the time' Freddie thinked alone, so he stayed on top of Jim smiling like an idiot. "Jim..."

"Freddie..."

"I want to ask you something, darling."

"No. We will not have sex here Freddie, give up." Freddie laughed really loud, his typical laugh which infects all around him.

"I was not going to ask yo- Oh wait! Did you imagined about having sex in the middle of the garden?" Freddie's asked whispering in Jim's ear, putting the hand in Jim's waist.

"Ummm of course not!" Jim blushed.

"Oh my! Dirty little boy" He smiled in a sexy way. "But it was not what I wanted to ask, my love" He stayed lying on top of Jim.

"Please ask! You are smashing my poor body."

"Oh please you hold on much more sweetie. So I want ask you..."

"Yes..."

"I don't asked yet, calm yourself down, honey. Will you marry me?" Jim's mouth was open, he was just shocked 'Great I will be rejected' Freddie thought, he just make eye contact waiting Jim's answer.

"Yes! Of course yes!" Jim hugged Freddie tight and they rolled on the soft and fragrant grass.

There are they, Freddie and Jim 3 years later discussing about the baby gender. Freddie want a girl, Jim a boy, Freddie was insisting about have a girl, Jim do not understand why he wanted so much a girl, he was not the type of guy who likes have fights including with his husband so he just decided give up about the idea to have a boy. In real Freddie didn't care about the baby gender he just don't wanted the tabloids speaking about two men caring a boy, all the homophobic shit would come back and that's the last thing Freddie wanted, so yeah a girl would be very welcomed.

"Okay, we need discuss the name, the room's color, her clothes and..." Jim put both hands in Freddie's face and kissed him, a sweet kiss, Jim just wanted to do Freddie shut his mouth. Freddie was sitting in a chair on the kitchen counter with a notepad wrinting possible names, colors, clothes and whatever he think was necessary to make the child happy, he was so stressed...

"Freddie..." Jim says with her brows glued together and looking into his eyes, without taking his hand off his face. "Relax, will be everything okay, we are doing a great job, and we will be good dads, you just need relax my love." Freddie holds Jim's hand and give little kisses.

"I love you. You know it?"

"Who does not." Jim was living the kitchen smiling.

"You are a little bastard" Freddie was smiling to. Oh God how he love this man.

At 3 PM Freddie and Jim were getting ready to go to the orphanage, the car was waiting, Freddie was dressed with a white shirt and jeans as well as Jim, they are using matching clothes. Jim was adjusting his mustache, his left hand resting on the sink and the other hand holding a comb, for the fourth time, Jim was so nervous Freddie could feel. Freddie approached a hugged him from behind, kissing his neck, Jim sighed.

"Am I good?" Jim asked looking in Freddie's eyes from the mirror. Freddie left a kiss on his shoulder and rested his chin.

"You are perfect. Everyday, darling!" Jim roll his eyes and smile.

"Liar." Freddie pretended to be offended.

"How dare you?" And then he laughed, the cutest laugh in the world. "Let's go, my dear, the car is waiting for us." Freddie unleash Jim's body and leave the room. Jim looked to himself and took a deep breath, and then leave the room.