I'm Done

One Shot Story : Game
Inspired by : Somebody Else by The 1975 (guys search niyo yung song, yung vibe niya is ughhhhhh)

I was at the bar drinking to my heart's content, wala akong pake kung muntanga na ako dito sa harap ni Mr. Bartender, I don't give a damn.

"Isa pa!" I demanded habang padabog na ibinaba ko sa lamesa ang shotting glass na siya ngayo'y wala nang laman.

"Right away sir." Dali daling sagot ng bartender. Natakot ata. Good for him that he knows his place.

"Oh come on Maesey (Mey-C), just one dance. One dance is all I need with you."

Pagkadinig ko ng pangalang yon, napalingon ako agad hoping that I was wrong, turns out that joke is on me.

Nandon siya sa gitna ng dancefloor, wearing that same dress she'd always wear when she's trying to catch my attention. Her wavy hair was let down reaching just above her tail bone, she had a light make up on her face, at yong dress na yun, yang off shoulder black dress niya na above the knee niya lang. God, why is she so damn hot.

"Woah slow down Liam. Just one dance okay?"

"Sure thing babe." Sabay kindat sakanya ng lalaking kasama niya.

"You perv." Patawang sagot niya. Fuck, what is she doing?

The way she's swaying those hips matching the rhythm and beat of the song, halatang may gusto siyang iparating. Halata rin sa mata ng kasama niyang lalaki na he wants to strip her down right at that moment.
His hands made it's way to her hips, making sure his grip on her is tight habang mas lalo namang linapit ni Maesey ang kanyang katawan sa lalaki which now turns out that they're grinding their bodies together. Double fuck!

Now all I see is red. Nararamdaman kong nakakuyom na ang kamay ko.

"He-here you go Sir." Sabi ng bartender sabay abot nang isa pang shotting glass na siya namang kinuha ko agad. Ininom ko nalang ito agad at nagbigay na ng bayad sa bartender. Aalis na sana ako ng lugar na iyon nang madinig ko sila.

"Babe I think we should continue this somewhere else."

"Well, where?"

"Why not in my condo."

"I like that idea."

Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko. Nagmartya ako palapit sa kanila at hinablot ko na si Maesey para umalis sa lugar na yon.

"Hey, let go." Sabay hampas niya sa likod ko. I turned around and growled out her.

"We're going home. Now!"

"Je-Jace?!" She stuttered. I just ignored her and continued dragging her but damn she kept hitting me, masakit. Di ako manhid putcha!

"What do you want?!" Pasigaw na tanong ko sa kanya. This is just pissing me off.

"I want you to let me go. You have no right to do this to me."

"This isn't you Maesey. This girl right in front of me is not you. You're a book loving sweet voiced simple girl not this bar attendee lady. You've changed. You're now turning into a slut."

Naramdaman ko nalang ang palad niya sa pisngi ko. Dang it stings.

"That's rich coming from you who slept with a slut twice." She hissed. I stared right in through her eyes and even though she's trying to hide it, she was hurt. She's trying to show me she's strong but I know I did hurt her.

"Maesey I'm sorry. I was drunk that time. They sounded like you, felt like you-"

"Save those excuses. I'm not buying it anymore Jace. Save your sorry ass and just let me go. If you really loved me, you won't be fooled by anybody. You've played me hard Jace. It's my turn to play you." With those words she pulled her arm one more time from my grasp and I finally let go.

Fuck, I messed up real bad.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So what do you think guys? Had fun reading this? Thank you. Spread love.