Monster Inside Me 《《One-Shot》》

They say, my life is perfect because I got everything. but no. They are wrong about me because they really dont know how much i suffer with my life...

Hi Im Zack. Im 17 years Old. Im a half Filipino and German. 

Family: Dad¤StepMom¤2Stepsisters¤Me¤

But... Im now separated with my family...

《《《《《THROW BACK》》》》

Zack: Mom!!? why are you doing this to me?! why i cant use my gadgets?! why i cant go out with my friends?! why do i always have to take care of my sisters when we have a baby sitter?! why do you keep my money!!? wheres my credit card?!! why do my sisters can do everything they want?! and not me!!?

Mom: wil son, your growing up! you dont need a gadgets anymore cuz it wont help your studies. your going college next year and you need to focus on your studies now! and i keep all your moneys because your just wasting them! your always buying stupid things! and ofcourse, you need to take care of your sisters because i coudnt just trust our baby sitter and its really not safe!

Zack:  Cant trust the baby sitter? then why hire? thats also a waste of money!! mom its soo unfair!! and look, its summer!! i want to enjoy my life! Im a teenager and i dont want to be stuck here in the house and do nothing!

Mom: summer is not just about having fun with your friends or your gadgets! its about spending time with your family!!

Zack: My friends life isnt like this! there mom is soo cool and there parents always give them free time and do whatever they want to do! and your really different with them!!

Mom: are you comparing me with the other moms?!

Dad: stop!!

Mom: No son!! your not going anywhere! nothings gonna change!!

Zack: i wish you have never been my mom!!!

Slap! Slap!  (ouch..  T.T)

Mom: zack!!?? do you hear what your saying?!! is that you?!!

Zack: no mom!! dont tell me that when your at my age, your life is like this! stuck in the hell! i always wish that i have never been born! you didnt care about me?!!

Dad: enough son!!

Mom: why should i care?! your growing up and you can take care of your self!

Zack: i really dont feel that your my mom!!

Mom: Cuz im not really your mom!! i wil never be your mom and i would never be your mom!!! your not my son zack!!

Dad: I SAID STOP!! BOTH OF YOU!!

(nung nalaman kung, hindi ko pala siya momi... parang nawasak ang buhay at kaluluwa ko. halos hindi ako maka hinga. na realize ko, naging slave lang pala ako sa bahay. i really didnt cry at that time cuz my tears dont worth for that mistress)

Stepmom: you happy now zack!!?

Dad: Stop! you promise me you wont tell him!! why are you saying that?!!

Zack: I deserve the truth dad!! and yes Im so happy!! because now Im free!! Im free!! and you have no more rights to stop me for everything i wanna do! and take care of your 2 daughters because they are not really my sisters!!