Parvaah...

swadhinta_R

A Collab with swadhinta rajput 

Tick- tock

tick- tock

tick-tock

the wall clock ticked as it should like always unknown of all the happenings in its surrounding, unknown of the happenings in people's life. The time moved on its own as it should. It doesn't care what storm it brings with it, whose life it destroys or whose life it consumes.

They say the silence speaks volumes. But sometimes it suffocates. It completely consumes the person. The whole mansion is still it's 4:45 in the morning. The atmosphere is bone freezing cold. usually, this serenity is found soothing for most people but things were not the same for HER though.

A woman in her mid-twenties, wearing a warm shrug is working in the kitchen basically making coffee. Yes, she was making coffee at almost 5 in the morning.

It was cold outside as the winters are on the peak with cold winds blowing at the fullest signaling all the couples in love to warm themselves in this cozy and romantic environment.

She glanced at the clock to find it already 4:50. Which meant she had only 10 mins to prepare coffee for her husband. Black coffee. Yup, typical I know. These health freak men these days and their no-sugar policy I tell you. All other men were at one side and her man was at the other. Why..? well the answer to that is he is a workaholic mad bull who worships time as his god. Yup, you heard it right . all he does is work work and work...!!

Huff!!!

No time for wife at all.

Ting!

Ting!

The big wall clock in their living room chimed indicating that's its already 5 and now she was late.

She hurriedly picked up his coffee mug in the tray and almost ran to his oops! correction their room. She entered the room only to find the bed empty. Again. It's been almost 3 years to their marriage but still, she couldn't adjust to his odd timings. She heard tap water running sound from the washroom which informed her of his presence.

She sighed.

Alas! she was late again. It was 5:15. Her husband is a very punctual man in fact sometimes over punctual. He needed everything on time. A minute late and you are gone. His work is always his first priority .it has always been. Well, she never complained. Yet. Though she felt ignorant. But the question was how long...?

Just then the washroom door clicked open and a handsome man of 6 ft and perfectly chiseled chest came out in just his bathrobe and the woman's cheeks were instantly trained with a deep red hue. Even though he has been her husband for almost 3 years now but his effect on her was still the same. He made her heart skip a beat or two each time he is present near her. even glancing at him made her blush forget looking in his eyes. Well if looks could kill then don't know how many countless times she must have died in these 3 years. She ogled at him almost like a shameless creep. But what can you do when your husband is hot as fuck except for drooling.

Ughhh..!! these shameless hormones.Nevermind. She was busy ogling at her husband with a shy face when he came towards her and took the coffee mug from the tray and had a sip then kept it at the table and went towards their wardrobe to dress up.

"you're again late Naina..." he said removing his robe standing in front of the wardrobe only. Naina instantly looked away blushing.

It was not like she hadn't seen him naked before. In fact, she had, many times. Yes, they had consummated their marriage right after a month of their marriage. But she still was shy looking at him even when he was only shirtless and naked is like next level for her.