Chapter 1

Grace's POV

OMFG. I've waited for this day to come for a whole 2 years now. All them Hours on Twitter just Screaming, Fangirling, Crying hav come to this day. Right now all I can think is just, asdfghjkl;alievhdfbdl. I'M FINALLY MEETING ONE DIRECTION. I didn't sleep a bit last night. How could I? When I knew I was going to be meeting The 5 Homosexuals who hav run my life for the last 2 years?

I woke up this Morning, at 9am, knowing that I would be Meeting the Boys at 1pm. So I had 4 hours to get ready. (Yes, I did just say 4 hours. But If you were meeting them, you'd want to look your best too' Honestly though, them 4 hours went flying as I put on my Make-Up and got dressed into my outfit that I'd bought for Today. I was going to be meeting my Cousin, Miley,at 12:30 and then we'd be heading towards The Shopping Centre for The Boys Book Signing. Yes it's only a Book Signing, but they're still gonna be in front of me. Like METRES away. (If you're as obsessed as I am, then you'll understand my feelings right now)

I met my cousin outside Starbucks at 12:30 and then we headed towards the Line of Girls who were going to meet The Boys. We cued up for 15Hours last week to get wristbands so we could get into the Book Signing. But there was only 300 Wistbands, so some people didn't get any. As we joined the end of thr que you could just see the envious looks on The Girls faces. (The ones who didn't get Wristbands) It was normally me sitting on my Laptop, On Twitter, watching Girls Day in Day Out meet The Boys, While I just sat there with pure jealously coz they didn't even realise my existence. I was normally the envious one, but not This time.

It was now 12:55, so The Boys would take there seats at the long stretched table on The Stage and then start signing out Books. In 5 Minutes, They were going to be infront me. Looking at me. Maybe even talking to me. It shouldn't be possible to be this nervous/excited at the same time. I'm mentally freaking out. What happens if i trip on stage and then The Boys all start laughing at me? Or was I dreaming? I mean this could be a dream, Right? I slapped myself just to make sure I was awake.

"Did you seriously just Slap yourself?" Miley questioned me while giggling. People were starting to stare at me. I must hav looked like a right nut job standing in line whilst Slapping myself.

"I thought I might have been Dreaming. You have no idea how nervous I am right now. What if they don't like me? Or I fall? Or I..." I started, but I was cut of by my older Cousin

"Calm down. You won't Fall, you'll be fine and you look Beautiful" Miley reassured me.

I stared at the floor deeply thinking. I seriously wanted to look nice today, but I don't think I look amazing. I really wanted to give a good impression to all of The Boys but especially Niall. There was just something about Him. Everyone has that one member of the band that they instanly fell in Love with and for me it didn't' take a Second to know that I loved Niall. His hair was just. There's no words to describe how Flawless it is. Actually everything about him is just. Well you've seen him before, There's no doubt that he's Drop Dead Gorgeous. My thoughts were interrupted by Loud screams As I looked up to the 5 faces, that I've stared at on my computer screen for the last two years, approaching the stage, Making their way towards the long table with chairs.

I just stood there taking in their beautiful features and outfits. Harry was wearing A Dark Blue Blazer with White skinny Jeans. Louis wearing Stripes+Braces(Obviously). Zayn was wearing a normal scruffy T-Shirt with Jeans. Liam was wearing chinos with a normal Top(Bit Different than usual). And then Niall was wearing his usual Tan Chinos With His Red Polo. They all looked like actual Gods. Actually more than Gods. They just looked even better in Person. I thought I'd be screaming and Jumping just like all the other Girls surrounding me (Including MIley) But I just froze. Literally just staring at them. It's like I couldn't move.