Time Outcome Variations.

I've been working on something of mine about the concept of time. (⚠️ it's possible this theory could have been thought of or discussed elsewhere but maybe not the way I'll here) You might not fully understand everything here, and there are some things here I might not even be able to explain fully to you. Time is very hard to understand, really.

Y'all share your comments and thoughts, feel free.
And chill with the criticising guys, I don't know much and I'm still learning.
                         **************

I think little things do matter when time is concerned. Like little events here and there could change the whole course of nature. I'll present this in two scenarios:

Scenario One:
Brad was born on November 25,1996. He's 22 years old. But he's not really the focus here, it's his parents or his conception. So few days to Valentine's day after a nice date his parents decide to have sex. They've been trying to make kids for sometime now. His mom is a housewife and dad works as a salesman. Earlier in the morning she tells him to buy groceries on his way home,the house is almost empty. He doesn't, probably because he's super pumped about the sex that night. He comes home and they have sex then they make a baby. Nine months later it's a boy......

Scenario Two:
(Let's rewind all the way back to when Brad's mom tells his dad to get the groceries)
Brad's dad, remembers to buy it. He comes home to his wife and they have sex and make the baby. Nine months later it's a girl......

Now you might ask why there were two different outcomes. It's because he got the groceries, actually. It'll take about fifteen to twenty minutes to stop by at the store and buy what's on that list. Within that time a little actually has changed. It's like he chose another possible outcome unknowingly. Maybe while he was at the store the female sperm miraculously topples Brad sperm who's ahead of all other spermatozoa (probably he was meant to be the first spermatozoa to be shot out and thus win the race) but his dad's going to the store changed something. There's a million billion trillion possible outcomes.

What I'm trying to say here is that the exact outcome of time is not known, it never is. There's just too many outcomes depending on our choices or decisions-"little things" we do. No one knows the exact future, because the future is never exact. It's us humans who shapen it by what we do.

We are time.