hi ysa!! so, this is my gift for you! don't expect too much from what is waiting down there, ha 👇 HAHAHHA.

may contain grammatical errors so i'd be glad if you corrected me.

sana ma-appreciate mo!!

written in lowercase
lowercase intended

"nakahara-san, osamu-san," an old lady called out to the couple, chuuya and dazai as they were getting ready for the job that was given to them: babysitting.

they both looked up to see the old lady's bright smile. they looked at each other's eyes and nodded, with confident expression written in their faces. they stood up and bowed down to the lady, showing a sign of respect and gratitude.

as they entered the nursery, chuuya already spotted the infant, sitting on a corner, alone. he slowly approached the baby and slowly waved, mouthing a "hello".

dazai prepared all the things the baby needs while chuuya tried entertaining the infant. chuuya turned to face dazai when he heard a faint "ahem".

"future mommy, can you please hand over our daughter?" dazai jokingly said, with a boyish grin plastered on his face. chuuya furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes as a faint blush slowly crept to his cheeks. dazai noticed this and decided to approach them, kissing chuuya before taking the infant.

"dazai, stop. w-we are in the middle of work," chuuya stuttered, avoiding the suicide maniac's gaze. the suicidal maniac chuckled.

"well, i can see you as a mother in the future. this job can be our stepping stone, a trial before we get to the serious part." dazai winked. he winced in pain when chuuya pinched his arm.

the lovey-dovey moment was interrupted when a faint smell slowly lingered around the room. it was the baby. chuuya covered his nose as he shook his head. dazai laughed.

"i'll take care of this." the suicidal maniac volunteered which made chuuya smile. he then took a diaper in the bag and handed it over to dazai.

"here."

"thank you, babe."

"dazai! not now!" chuuya exclaimed.

after a few hours of babysitting and flirting, the old lady texted them that she arrived. the couple sighed in relief, finally finishing the work that was given to them.

chuuya placed the baby in the cradle and played with her while waiting for the old lady. dazai, after packing up their things stood from afar, watching his boyfriend as the orange-haired man entertained the infant.

all dazai could think of was a future with his current boyfriend. a successful future with the love of his life. a future with a family, a job and wealthy lifestyle. they may be of the same sex, but adopting a kid is easy for them, dazai thought. the only hard part is if chuuya will approve or not.

"c'mere," dazai called to chuuya. the orange man stopped and looked at dazai with one of his eyebrows raised. dazai motioned for him to come closer and he obeyed.

"what is it that you want, dazai." chuuya asked. dazai suddenly hugged him. chuuya, flustered, was unable to react quickly but later on found himself hugging back.

the both of them were in their own world that they didn't notice the old lady entering the room. she was slightly shocked by what the two babysitters were doing, but slowly recovered from the shock and focused on the baby, lying down, quietly.

"boyfriends, huh." the old lady said while caressing the infant's hair. the babysitters immediately let go of each other when they heard the lady's voice. they were both embarassed thinking that they got caught doing PDA while working. the lady giggled and said, "i don't really mind if the both of you are in a relationship. the two of you are valid of adopting a child already."

dazai smiled widely, "really ma'am?! thank you---" he stopped midsentence when chuuya punched him in the face.

"don't mind him, ma'am! he's just probably tired from work," chuuya excused, holding dazai by the back collar of his polo.

when they were already dismissed by the old lady, they decided to go on a date as a reward for their hardwork and effort. while walking side by side, dazai was still thinking about what the lady told them, about being boyfriends.

"y'know, i can already see a bright future with you, chuuya." chuuya blushed profusely as he stopped in his tracks and looked at dazai with a disgusted face. dazai grinned boyishly and kissed his forehead.

"and h-how bright is that?"

"bright as your forehead"

dazai winced in pain.