Episode 1

Nichole POV

Look guys we almost here I said.
I looked back and seen all three of them  looked at me like nigga fo real.                        Look y'all I know y'all all up in y'all feelings bc y'all not in the ghetto but it's something new.
Jayla said I'm not going to that fucking school wit them white kids. Hakeem said watch ya mouth scream to my lady nah. But I'm sayin Jayla said I don't want to go to that white school. It could be some black kids there too I said trying to cheer her up.             
Nah Queen said it's juss gonna be lame and I don't got time fa this I'm gonna drop out any way so..
You don't know that I said. Hakeem brushed me off and said "look y'all we here". WOAH all three of the girls said.
Yeah Hakeem said we moved ,up a nigga been working he said jokesing.
Danm Royalty said we in a gated Community. Jayla got on snap and started screaming
"A NIGGA MADE IT OUT THE HOOD"
We pulled up to the gate and a white man said "Hiya there I see y'all got stuck juss do a quick you turn".

Oh no you got it all wrong I said, we live here. Ohh what's you last name Jackson,black or brown??
None..I said in an annoyed voice.
Ohh are you the Janet's ??
Yeah nigga Hakeem said in a fuck you type of voice.
Ohh he said in a scared voice he opened the gate fa us. See Nicole they racist over here. All white ppl not racist?. Let's juss see the house Queen said.
We pulled up in this big ass house Danm babe I didn't know you was getting dis type of house Danm. Jayla started getting on snap again get of snap bc you know we got a lot of beff and we don't got time fa a bitch to pull up unexpected.
You right Hakeem said. Naw get y'all ass out the car and find y'all rooms.

I never seen them run so fast in they life Hakeem said laughing

Jayla POV
I got my stuff out the trunk and ran to find a room, I ran up the stairs and saw a big ole room.  I dropped my stuff and my snacked from the trip down.
My bathroom was the size of the kitchen were we use to stay Danm. I went back down stairs to get some mo stuff.              I seen Nicole and Hakeem kissing.
Danm y'all eating each other faces.
They stopped and asked if I found a room? Yea I juss came to get some mo of my stuff but I seen y'all sucking each other faces. Y'all really need to start going to sleep bc y'all got school tomorrow Nicole said. I don't want to go to school wit all them Danm white kids I don't got time fa the fake shit.
Maybe they could act a little ghetto too! Hakeem said laughing. I don't see what's funny I'm dead ass, I don't want to go.
I got my  stuff and went back inside.

I got on FaceTime wit my old boo thang.
He said he missed me and wanted to know when I was gonna come back. I told him I don't know but it's gonna be all good in the end.
Queen POV

I already just got done putting my gun under my bed. I went and started opening my boxes I saw my pictures of are dead mother it was sad that she died of drugs and are father was too busy with hoes,But I'm glad my brother(Hakeem) took care of all of it.
I went in the big ass bathroom Danm. I said I turnt on the water and it didn't stop nun when I turnt it off, it didn't even make that glog sound after you turnt the water off. I still can't believe Hakeem did this but at the same time how he made this happened I Damn Shoal know selling drugs didn't have this all happened.

Hakeem POV

I came into the room I seen Nicole was sitting on the bed and folding clothes.
I went by the other side of the bed and started getting thing out the box.
So, How you got all that money?
Watchu mean I said confused, She walked over to my side of the bed.
She had her slick robe on and ha curly hair in a bun. She came in frount of me and took ha slick robe off.
Under that silk robe was a black lingerie.
Damn I said grabbing ha waste to me.
She starts smiling and had a little fun...for the night.

I KNOW ITS BEEN A LITTLE LAME BUT THE NEXT EPOSIDE GONNA BE WAY TO JUICY!! 🤟🏿🤪💕