THIS IS ALL FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

"Oh Windex... Your so beautiful and blue  and you smell so good!" Levi chirped hugging a bottle of Windex spraying it once in a while. Levi had a freaky obsession with cleaning supplies, more so with Windex. It freaked everyone out. "You're like my drug Windex senpai~~" Levi said in some weird, trying to be cute voice. "Umm... C-captain?" It was Armin. "ARMIN!!!! LEAVE ME AND WINDEX SENPAI BE!" Levi snapped. Armin backed away slowly, closing the door behind him. Levi hugged the Windex bottle and cooed to it, saying sweet-nothings to it like it was some person. "Your so pretty Windex~" "Your the only one for me-" Levi was cut off when he heard the door open. Erwin stood in the door way arms crossed. "Levi? What are you doing?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. Levi flushed sightly and huffed. "I was with Windex senpai..." Levi murmured. Erwin chuckled and sighed. "I swear Levi this is some sort of kink." "What?" "I mean... Some one could spray themselves with Windex or something and you'd be all over them." Levi stared blankly at Erwin and hugged the Windex tighter, to the point of bursting the plastic. "NO! MY WINDEX COULD EASILY TOP ANYONE ELSE!" Levi snapped. Erwin chuckled again. "Levi... You are strange." Levi ended up hugging the Windex so tight that it burst, spilling the "precious" blue liquid on the ground(in slow motion for Levi). "NO!!! WINDEX SENPAI!!! I'M SO SORRY!" Levi cried out. Erwin fell to the ground with laughter. "Stop laughinggggg! Ahhhh!!!" Levi whined. (Insert all around me are familiar faces here) "Levi! O my god!! HAHAHA!  You do know there's other Windex out there?" Erwin said laughing. "Yes but I loved my Windex senpai the most..." AND THEN THE TITANS BROKE IN AND LEVI KILLED THEM WITH HIS CLEANING SUPPLIES!

THE END?

Sorry this is stupid I know... BUT EH!