Part 1: The beginning.

Author: Hi, readers! This is my new BTS Jungkook FF I hope you like it! I know you liked my 1st story but as I promised I said that after I'm done I'm going to make a BTS FF if you're a BTS ARMY like me. Anyways don't forget to read the description. I'm trying to figure out what a good description can be.😅

Y/N P.O.V:

I just moved into a new place and my life turned into hell. My parents started arguing with me for no reason like if I even told them to move somewhere else. I also moved to a new school , I was always the one getting bullied, and my brother didn't even care cause he was the popular guy.

" Leave me alone!" I yelled to the mean girls but they wouldn't just leave me.

" Leave her!" I heard a voice coming from behind me and the girls. It was a guy's voice.

" Are you deaf? I said leave!" The girls left and I turned around.

" Th-thank you,"I stuttered and the guy smiled.

" Wipe your tears now it's alright," he said giving me a hand and I grabbed it.

I stood up and bowed to him. He looked really cute and attractive but I'm normally the one who no one cares about. Why is he so nice?

" What is your name?" he asked.

" Uh my name is Y/N," I said blushing.

" What a beautiful name! he exclaimed. Mine is Jungkook."

" Nice to meet you," I said then I went to my new class.

~
I saw room #205 on my paper and I went in. I noticed that all the Students were in class already which seemed strange to me. Did I miss the first period? Another strange thing I noticed about this about this class was that Jungkook was in the same classroom as me.

" Hello, Y/N, "said the teacher waving at me.

" Hello." I waved back awkwardly.
*Students talking*

" Stop talking! yelled the teacher and the class went in complete silence. We have a new student and her name is Kim Y/N. Make sure to make her feel welcome!"

Some students including Jungkook nodded.

" Where should I sit down?" I asked.

" Sit next to Jungkook he's a really good student in our class!" exclaimed the teacher.

" Uh- uh Jung-Jungkook?" I asked blushing and Jungkook also blushed. This was the most awkward moment ever.
~
After school...
It was finally the end of school-day and I went in my dad's car with my brother cause my dad came to pick us up.

" So did you have a good day at school?" Taehyung A.K.A popular schoolboy nodded and I just put my head down. I got shocked because guess who I saw. I saw.... Jungkook and he also saw me when he looked at his window.

Note: This was his reaction:

I waved back to him happily and then Taehyung asked me who I was waving to

" Nobody it's just my classmate," I said then he decided to ask me a really annoying question like: " Are you sure he isn't your boyfriend?"

" N-no!" I blushed.

" I'm glad he's not because no dating story is going to happen in my house!" My dad warned me and I decided to roll my eyes.

In Jungkook's car....

" Who were you waving to earlier?" his mom asked.

" My..."
" Your?"

" Nobody, mom it's just my classmate," Jungkook said.

*sighs*

" What is her name?" his mom asked.

" Y/N, "he said and his mom nodded.

" No last name?" she asked again.

" Mom, you're asking way too much questions!" he exclaimed.

~
At night...

I couldn't sleep thinking about Jungkook. My heart was beating and I started to get sweaty.

I am falling for him?

To be continued...
I hope you liked the first chapter vote and tell me your thoughts in the comments. I update every 2 weeks 🐰 see you! I forgot to tell you the teacher's name. Her name is Mrs. Lee.
Bye and also Happy Easter!!