The Surprise

I loved watching Marshall Law in his dojo training with his students. The passion at is in all the moves he performed, the respect all his students had for him was aspiring. I have been watching him through the window for a long time. It always filled in the emptiness in my life, the cure to my depression. He was the one that I needed to be with but the problem is that I'm depressed with depression so it's hard for me to come up and talk to him. The students were finished for the day so I decided to keep a low profile and hide in the shaldows. "Nice job you guys! We will train even harder tomorrow so prepare yourselves" (a/n IKE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!! 😘😘😗😗😍😍😍😚😂😂😂😂😂) Law said in that lovely beauti fyi masculine voice of his. I.....really really like him....a lot. As the students were exiting the dojo, I tried walkin off all incognito mode but somehow Law called out to me. "Hey miss! Could I talk to you for a second?" Law calleed out to me My face turned absolutelty beet red I was too scarred to turn around to confront him. "O-okay." I manage to mutter out, expecting him to walk up to me which he did! " Hey sorry I couldn't help but notice that you have been watvhinh me train my students through the window! Are you really watching me?" He asks. I thought he was going to beat me to drayth so I was too nervous to admit it. "Yes I have been waa thing you train! You just looked so cool in there I just couldn't look away!" You said tears forming in your eyes (aawwwww 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢) "Oh non non on no it's fine you don't have to cry miss" he said pretty embarrassed (hahaha poor marshy 😂😂😂😂😂😂) I looked up at him, eyes sparkling! "In fact I'll even give you some private lessons at the dojo tomorrow if that'll make you feel any better!" He said with a warm smile (Oooooohohoooooo!😉😉😉😉😉) "Okay that sounds awesome!" I said that glee! "Alright you mind tellin ? Me your name?" Law asked. "I'm (y/n)!" "It was cool to meet you (y/n)!" he then brought out a piece of paper and a pen. "Yes, I can fit you in my schedule just fine!" He said happily. "See me at 6 pm (y/n)!" he waved. I can't believe it. I'll be getting private lessons from the guy that I used to fantasize about 24/7 about, it was a absolute dream come true! (Get an guuurrrll 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚)

Time skip to 6

You went shopping for your best marshal arts outfitm (or whatever teqnique he uses lol) and felt like it was a little tight and brought out your womanly features but it was the best they had to offer design wise. You came in to the dojo looking around a bit. It was greater inside, ,u mu c hh breater than ypu thought initially. You saw over to your left and LAW was t are, awaiting your arrival. "Ah you're he-" he cut Time of off seeing your outfit, and how tight it was. "S-sorry, I wanted to wear the proper attire and this is all they had to offer you said embarrassed. "It's fine (y/n), let's start with the lessons shall we?". You and LAW have been doing the more easier to learn stuff but it then skowly started to get more difficult but you were actuactualy doing pretty well! It then got to using nunchucks. While he was showing you how to use them, he started speaking. "You're actually a fast learner and have some great potential (y/n). Chills ran down your spine at the sound of his manly voice complimtenin you. "Thank you Law you said with rosey cheeks. "In fact...I...think I'm in love with you (y/n)." He said blushing. Your eyes widened. "I-I had no idea Law!" you were shocked. He then slowly approached you and kissed you. A million thoughts ran through your head. This was unbelievable. He then trailed his hand cross your body making you gasp a bit at his touch, letting him allow entry in your mouth. Your tongues danced, fighting to the death for dominance but you obviously lost the battle. You felt like an angel flying to heaven. He broke the kiss leaving a spit string connecting from the both of yous tongues. "M-my god" you muttered out completely dazed. Law looked down and up your body blushing even more. " Nobody's going to be here in the next 2 hours here..Should we...?" You nodded, ready for him to- "Ewww gross you two at least lock the dojo doors next time" some loud guy came in saying. You both snapped you heads to the directioj of the noise and it was no other than Paul Pheonix. "Paul what the neck man!?" Law shouted looking pretty pissd. (Had to censor it for the kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂) "Look I just came here to borrow some t thing here geez man" Paul said with his hands raised up. He then got what he need and sprinted off. "Come On let's go somewhere more private" he said. He then picked me up bridal style, I felt like a fairy god princess and he walked off with me. We then soon had Forest Law. 

The end! I hope you enjoyed thanks for reading!!😘😘😘😘😘😗😗😗😗