Welcome

He abandoned me on that winter day, closed the door of my soul from my eyes of my life, although I know only I can unlock the locks invented a thousand excuses and put the blame on people who do not even exist, all to keep the pain , although this is wrong as the pain because it reminds me that I'm still alive.

I lay in my bed thinking about the fact consequir uncreatable never be enough for me is niquem, and how that however much you try conseque never be enough is always a way to do better, though it is cliché to extremante simple teenager 15 years who lived in poverty, but relative, while the friends of my sister think about clothes, parties can only think of relativity, Murphy's Law, hunger in Africa, sadomasochism, the blatant use of drugs for pain suck.

I really would like to allow myself to think about the "frivolous" things, but I just can not feel how I feel a higher power made ​​me think 24 hours a day ways to be perfect, like ending hunger, many think should be fascinating to be "complex" thoughts, say from experience that it is a very frustrating thing, because the more responses you will ever find is enough there I go again with my craze deser enough, from the moment you arrive at a response comes a new question and it becomes an endless cycle is addictive I'm probably doomed to live with this for the rest of my life, welcome to my life, if you have the courage to come with me on my journey of trying stop "thinking" because in fact the process of the error is also wrong, then transforms the error in your best hit or hit the wrong.

"Desire maturity. When it matures, it gives the best value that has every thing without overvalue what is irrelevant or underestimate a small learning. I wish much peace: a quiet heart hands with more confidence. I wish health and disposition. Desire spiritual protection. And I wish to remain worthy of this good fortune to speak and be listened to carefully, to remain silent and be respected, to love and be matched, to attract people of good heart and very sensitive, and will discover every day that true scholarship is in simplicity and If you ask me, it's never too late or too early to be whoever you want to be. There is no time limit. Begin when you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules for this kind of thing. We face life positively or negatively. Hopefully you stare positively. Hopefully see things that surprise you. Hopefully feel things you never felt before. Hopefully meet people with a different point of view. hope you have a life in which to take pride, and if you find that you have not ... I hope you get the strength to begin again. "