One Shot. Thats all. Just this chapter.

Paul took a deep breath after getting up to the roof. He looked up. He tried calming himself down because he tend to do things before thinking when he's angry, and that doesn't usually end well.

He looked at his front. His eyes widened. There was a man with black shoulder length wavy (and slightly messy) hair. He looked like he was ready to jump.

"Sir! Stop!!" Paul ran up to him. The man turned around. It was Vinnie Vincent, the guy he's been looking for his entire life.

"Vinnie...?"

"Darling, I can't live like-" Vinnie's eyes widened, "Paul...?!"

They both just stared at each other.

(Later)

Paul and Vinnie sat down criss-cross on the floor. Paul had his arm leaning on the wall.

"...so... What were you doing?" Paul asked, even though he knew what Vinnie was doing.

"I... Was just... I'm just... Looking at the city?" Vinnie lied.

"Bullshit...!! You were gonna kill yourself!!" Paul snapped at him. Vinnie looked at him with fear.

"What will I do when you die?! I can't go on living with GUILT for the fact I'm trying to APOLOGIZE!!" Paul continued.

Vinnie felt tears in his eyes. "I-I... You were gonna...?" Vinnie fought back the urge to cry.

"Yes, I'm sorry for all the hell I put you through, I'm sorry!!" Paul said.

A tear rolled down Vinnie's cheeks. He started trembling and covered his mouth, "I-Im sorry... I didn't know... I thought y-you..." He chocked on a sob.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" Paul held Vinnie's shoulders.

"It's fine... I'm just kinda sensitive..." Vinnie said, wiping his tears away.

"Do you forgive me?" Paul asked after Vinnie completely calmed down. Vinnie nodded. "Of course I do!"

"I thought you hated me, Paul." Vinnie said after a few moments of silence.

"How could I hate you? I've liked you for years now." Paul said, not realizing what he said.

"What?"

"Shit- did I just- oh my God I..." Paul stuttered, blushing hard.

Vinnie smirked. "You... Like me..?"

"I-I... I do, I just..." Paul groaned, clearly embarrassed. He covered his face. "I do..."

"Aww, I like you too!" Vinnie said. Paul looked up at him.

"R-Really?! You're not joking?!" Paul asked, excited.

"Of course not! Why would joke around someone's feelings?" Vinnie replied, blushing slightly.

Paul pulled him for a kiss. Vinnie was slightly shocked but then kissed back.

"Mmh, Paul..." Vinnie moaned.

After a few moments, they pulled, blushing red as a tomato.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Paul asked.

"Sure." Vinnie replied.

Gacha~!!
A ONE-SHOT. Got itself... A BOOK. Damn...