Birth of the Phoenix

Many moons ago during the Flame Ages, a man roamed the realm in search of a new place to rebuild his home and rebirth his pack. For throughout the Terra the outlanders had burned the forests man and put them out as quick as they had been set to kill all the wolves of his time that were connected to the flame. The Outlanders has found his secrets and we're determined to end every single coat of fur if they had to, for these "superhuman" possessed something that they didn't understand, and what they didn't understand they feared.

With the forests being burnt down and the massive fires being put out a man who went by the name of Nicholas Eros, would have his spirit die out. Each day he grew weaker on his journey and in order to survive he needs to find the sacred Phoenix lake for his spirit was connected to the fire of the Terra somehow.

Each day he'd hear whispers which urged him to keep going so his species wouldn't die out. Desperate and hungry to the this land that the whispers spoke of. He took his mate Eliza with him, who helped keep up his strength with their bond though she too was growing weaker by the day. 

Roughly four moons had past before his extensive search brought him to the mythical Phoenix lake. Nicholas, his mate, and a few of their surviving followed knelt before the lake. Out of the lake flew none other than the Great Phoenix of whom the lake was named after. It was the Phoenix himself who sent the whispers to Nicholas for he knew that the man had been linked to both the flames and the Terra. 

The Phoenix greeted the man but it had seemed as if they had been friends since eternity. Unharmed by the flames, Nicholas has embraced the Phoenix as the magic they had possessed within had returned to this small lot of forest. 

To this day we trade our lineage back to Nicholas and the Great Phoenix.